Chapter 37: Overhaul

I wasted too much time fighting Shina. Lemillion could be in danger, so I need to rush over as fast as possible. Along the way, I ran into Deku and Nighteye, along with Prodigy and Eraser Head.

"Seven?! Where's Lemillion?!" Nighteye asked me.

"I don't know for certain. We got separated, and I had to fight someone from the League." I explained.

"Another one?" Deku asked.

"Don't worry. She's down. Pocket Girl, go down there and arrest her. I'm going to catch up with Lemillion." I say and run ahead of everyone, who followed me shortly after. Pocket Girl, Kinako in her Hero Alias, ran down the hallway I came from as we left.

"The way is blocked off." Nighteye says.

"It wasn't like this before. And judging by how it looks, it was made in a rush. To block off someone's escape." I say and run right through it. Behind the wall, I see a very injured Lemillion still fighting Overhaul as Eri is wrapped in his now torn off cape. Deku joins me soon after by breaking the wall down, and we all rush in. I raise my hand up and push Overhaul away from Lemillion, and I use my metal arms restrain him. But in one swift move, he completely destroyed two of them. "HEY!! DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THESE THINGS WERE?!?!" I shout and use blue flames to keep a distance from him and us.

"More pests...?!" Overhaul growled as he glared at us.

In one quick motion, Eraser Head nullifies his Quirk as I use my own version of Overhaul to repair my arms. "Nighteye and Prodigy, take care of the injured!" He shouts, keeping Chisaki in his sight.

Nighteye and Nome go over to Lemillion and Eri, hugging them gently yet firmly.

"Seven, Deku, with me! Lemillion has already worn him down! It's up to us!" Eraser shouts as we close the gap between us and him.

"Yes sir!" Me and Deku reply.

"Time to wake up, Kurono!" Overhaul shouts, making Eraser Head suddenly push Deku away. A long gray streak flys up, cutting me and Eraser's arms. But thanks to my quick thinking, I used Noire Shizazuki's Immunity Quirk to make myself immune to other Quirk effects.

"My Quirk didn't affect her...?!" I could hear the white cloaked man say, but my main focus was on Overhaul.

"It's no use!!" Overhaul shouts and makes a massive amount of spikes from the floor. We managed to evade his spikes, but not without injuries. In a flash of light, I look back to Overhaul's position. "I'll be a good sport and acknowledge you were stronger than me, Lemillion! I respect that perseverance! But in the end, I will still be the victor!" He shouts as he fuses with one of his henchmen. "Now then, heroes, I'll have you return Eri to ME!!" He shouts, two growing extra arms.

I look around the room to track my team's locations. Nighteye, Prodigy, and Lemillion were with Eri, while Eraser Head was out of sight somewhere else, as well as the white cloaked man. He charges at Lemillion, trying to get Eri, but me and Deku attack from both sides, but he blocks us.

"Seven, Deku, stand down! I'll handle him! Get Lemillion and Eri to safety!" Nighteye shouts. "Prodigy, with me!"

"Don't boss me around!" He replied as he jumps into battle with Nighteye.

I did as I was told and went over to help Eri. "It's okay... We're here to take you away from here..." I say, and Deku busts down the wall.

"This should take you somewhere away from here! Lemillion, take Eri and go!" Deku says.

Lemillion could barely stand, as he walks through the hole we made with a crying Eri. She was blaming herself for what was happening. While we doing this, a loud crushing sound was heard, as Nighteye and Nome were pierced by Overhaul's spikes.