My Villian Academia: Chapter 1

Third Person Perspective

To start this saga off, we must rewind to 2 months ago. To October. After hearing about some kind of great power from Kurogiri, Shigaraki and the other League of Villains members located where to find this power. Deep in the furtherest reaches of the mountains. From the crust of the earth, a giant man bursts up with a loud roar. Thankfully, there was no civilian nearby, but no doubt anyone within 100 kilometers could hear it. Shigaraki reaches up to remove the hand on his face, grinning.

"Heheheh... Kurogiri... Is this that great power? I'm not impressed." He chuckles to himself to sound tough.

"Tenko, he's ten times our sizes. Even if we stood on top of each other, we'd still only be as tall as his groin." Noa Fuchikazi tells her brother figure. "He may not have much smarts, but he could certainly be useful." She adds.

"She has a point, Shigaraki." Mr. Compress chimes in.

The giant man glares straight at Shigaraki, confused. But after a couple of seconds, he starts bawling loudly. "WHY?! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS, MASTER?! HE'S SO WEAK!!! AHHHH!!!"

"Ugh, shut up...!" Noa groans as she covers her ears from the extremely loud shouting.

Very soon, the giant starts charging at the group, which made Dabi swing his arm and blast some of his blue fire at the man. It no effect on him, as if he couldn't feel it at all. Just as the giant was about to smash the group into the paste, a voice was heard over the radio that was formerly around his neck.

"Machia." All for One's voice rang out.

The sound of the voice made Noa stiffen up, and look around in a panic. But the man was nowhere to be found. The giant suddenly calmed down and starts to nuzzle his radio gently.

"That was a recording of All for One's voice. I knew it would calm the big guy down." Another voice said over the radio.

"You...!" Noa recognized the voice. "Doctor...?!"

"Correct, my girl! I'm surprised you remember me." The old man's voice says.

"Who is this ma— *burp*" Twice was about to ask, but gets cut off by a sudden burp.

"Gross, Jin. At least say excuse m— Mgrrrh?!" Toga was starting to speak as well until some kind of black sludge erupts out of her mouth. Soon, this sludge would be coming out of everyone, as they disappear from the mountains and reappear in some kind of lab setting. "Ack, nasty! It's stinky!" She complains and wipes herself down.

"Ugh... A little warning might have been nice, old man." Noa complains as well as she spits on his floor.

"Heheheh! Apologies about that. I'll be sure to let you know next time." The man in a chair chuckles to himself. "Shigaraki and Noa I already know, but the rest of you are new faces. No need for introductions though, I know all about you all. For now, you can call me Doctor Daruma Ujiko. I thought of it myself."

"Doctor. Where are we, and why did you bring us here?" Shigaraki asked.

"Yes Shigaraki, I've been fine. Tell me, how is your family?" Doctor changed the subject to focus on Shigaraki.

This surprised the young man. "Fine...I suppose..." He answered softly.

After some exposition about who he was, what he does, and why, he then turns to face Shigaraki directly. "Thus far, you've been getting by using my leftovers. My scraps. It's not that I dislike you, no. Quite the opposite. I just need to know if my efforts are being out to use correctly, because so far, I'm not impressed." The Doctor says to the group. "Two 20 year old rejects hanging out with the dregs of society? What can you show me to change my mind, Tomura Shigaraki?" He asked.

After some thought, Shigaraki started speaking himself now. "I don't remember much of before I met Master. And yet, when I put these on my body, there's this uncontrollable rage over my body." He says. He pauses, probably reminiscing. "When I put them on, it feels so strange. Like a calmness washing over my body. Don't you think that's bizarre?" He asked. "My mind is empty. But there's always this heaviness in my heart. Like a lump of lead, fueling the rage and propelling me forward. Yet it brings no relief... Even if we bring down Hero Society... Even if I rule the ruins from the shadows... That lead will be with me all my life." He pauses again to gather his thoughts. "That's why I despise all of existence. All that lives and breathes presses on the weight in my soul. So, then, why shouldn't I destroy it? Why must I suffer it? When this world falls, we'll see the glorious new horizon that awaits. So why not lend us a hand? I'll show you the halls of Heaven and the depths of Hell." He says with a grin.

Listening to it all, the doctor seemed unimpressed. However, he soon bursts in laughter. "You sound like a kid playing a bad guy! I'm surprised you got through it with a straight face!" He says. "Ah, why not?! I'll help you out, but only if you can back up that speech with action! A villains Philosophy mean nothing if they can't achieve it."

Everyone else stood back in silence, but Toga was the one who spoke up. "Tomura, those ideas seem a bit too deranged. Like...will you also destroy everything that I love?" She asked.

"There's always room for my comrades' wishes." He replies to her question. "You can live as you please."

"Yay!" Toga jumps for joy upon hearing this.

While hearing that made Noa smile a bit, she couldn't help but feel...worried. As if something wasn't right.

"You passed the test with flying colors!" Doctor says.

"You were testing me?" Shigaraki asked.

"I was planning to work with ya from the start, but I had to see some growth first. I can bestow these powers to just anyone, you know." The Doctor said. "That said, I still can't hand them over yet. You're all far too weak. But there is a to prove to me that you're ready." He grins and looks up at the group. "That big guy may be dense, but he's useful to the both of us. But unlike me, he hasn't accepted you as his own. Do you catch my drift?"

"So you want us to make that big baby submit." Noa said. "Easy, I'll just—"

"No! That would be far too easy, don't you think?" Doctor stopped Noa before she could finish her thought. "Instead, I have a different job for you, Noa Fuchikazi."

While she didn't want to leave Shigaraki alone with that massive thing, she nods anyway. If he's asking her directly, then it must be important. And besides that, maybe he can help Shigaraki, so she must stay on his good side. "Fine."

"Just so you know, I'm not helping." Dabi speaks up next.

"Aw c'mon, don't be scared just your flames didn't work." Toga says to her teammate.

"That's not it, you maniac." He sighs. "I have a good potential ally in mind, and I'm gonna focus my energies there. Do you object?" He asked Shigaraki.

"I do not. I look forward to meeting them." Shigaraki says.

"Gahahaha! Perfect! Dabi, I could use your help as well!" Doctor says.

"Did you even hear what I said?" Dabi groaned.

"Send back now and let's get this over with." Shigaraki says as a panel rises from the ground with some kind of communication earpieces.

"From now on, only contact me using these devices." Doctor says as everyone takes an earpiece. "Okay then, Johnny, back they go, back to Gigantomachia these little soldiers go." He says to a small Nomu in his lap, which spits out black sludge and warps them back to Gigantomachia, only leaving Noa and Dabi in the lab.

"So. What's my job?" Noa asked stoically. The faster she gets this done, the faster she can return to Shigaraki's side.

My Hero Academia: The Radiant Onesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें