Chapter 18: Summer Training Camp

I've been practicing my Quirk control, and can now not lose control of myself when sustaining attacks. So now I should be able to remain rational when things get really bad. But I didn't have time to rest, as it was now time to go to U.A.'s summer camp. I had packed my belongings, toothbrush, changes of clothes, my hero suit if needed, and clean underwear. With that, I start to head out to the campus, where me and my class would get on a bus.

"Ah, Noelle!!" Mina shouts, waving to me. I wave back, and go over to my class.

"Good morning." Victoria greets me as well.

"Are you guys excited?!" Kinako says, smiling.

"I am, actually." I reply.

Shina was unusually quiet, but she seemed happy as well. I can't quite tell what she's thinking sometimes.

Ochako started doing a silly dance, and chanting "Camp!" with Kaminari and Mina. It was cute.

"Will you all shut up...?" Nome grumbles as he arrives holding a cup of coffee. "It's too early for this shit..."

"You look horrible, Nome. Didn't get enough sleep?" Ms. Makise says, concerned for him.

"The neighbors next to my apartment were having a party all night, so no, I didn't get a wink of sleep..." He groans. "Get on the damn bus so I can sleep..." He says and walks onto the bus.

I grabbed Mineta, since he was fantasizing about the girls in both classes, and I'm too nice to just leave him behind. Victoria helped Shina onto the bus, since again, they didn't have a wheelchair ramp. I swear, I don't know if U.A. is ignorant or just lazy. I take a seat next to Nome, since it looked like he had something to say. In the seats across from me and anime's row was a man with long black hair, and bloodshot eyes. As if he doesn't blink much.

"Noelle Tachikazi, right?" He asked.

I nod. "You're...Eraser Head... Mr. Aizawa." I say.

"Yeah. I'll be looking after your class's training." He says, and sees Nome is fast asleep behind me. "Since Prodigy seems to be out of it, I guess I have to tell you. He told me about your unique Quirk, and told me he has a private tutor with the same Quirk as yours."

"A private tutor? For me specifically?" I wonder. "But...who? I don't...know any of my other family members..." I say.

"I don't have all the details, but Nome is a rather trustworthy individual. So that's the scoop on what you'll be doing." He says.

I nod in understanding as Nome starts to get restless and wakes up. He turns around at the rowdy students making a ton of noise, and shouts above them all. "WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP?!!?!" He angrily exclaims, silencing everyone on the bus. He sits back down, and falls asleep again.

After about two hours of riding the bus, it stops on a cliff side, and we all step off. Now that Nome had some time to sleep, he was less cranky, but still a bit of a ass.

"Now that we're here, there are some extra people I want to introduce you all to." Nome said as a black car drives up to us.

"Your feline fantasies are here!" A woman with bobbed red hair exclaims.

"Perfectly cute and cat like heroes!" A second woman with blonde hair wearing a blue colored outfit says next.

"We're the Wild Wild Pussycats!" They announce.

With the Pussycats, there was also a tall redheaded male who didn't seem to be a Pussycat and a small black haired boy wearing a red cap with what looked like horns.

"As they said, they're-"

"The Wild Wild Pussycats!!" Midoriya starts to nerd out again, but gets shut up by the blonde woman, Pixie-Bob, when he mentions their ages.