Chapter 21: Search

Victoria's perspective

Since summer break was still going on, I decided to pay Noelle a visit. I approach her door, and knock on it. No answer. I knock again. Still no answer. "Hm. Perhaps she isn't home?" I wondered. I decided to call her, and again, no answer. She wasn't answer the door, or her phone. Something was going on here. I try to call Noa next. No answer. Are they ignoring me? I hope not.

As I walk off the property, I see Kendo and Monoma together. "Itsuka? Do you know where Noelle might be?" I ask her. She shakes her head, and continues her conversation with Monoma.

I start to walk around town, to try find our classmates, and see some of them. "Excuse me?" I ask, and get the attention of Kirishima.

"Hey! Victoria! What brings you here?" He asked.

"I was wondering if Noelle ever showed up. Did she?" I ask.

"Noelle? No, I haven't seen her. Did you try calling her?" He says.

"Yes, but she did not answer. I'm starting to get worried..." I say.

Shoto Todoroki came up behind me, and spoke. "Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Oh! Todoroki. You startled me. Do you know where Noelle is?" I ask.

"No. I don't." He says. "Did something happen?" He asks again.

"I'm not sure. I haven't see her since camp." I tell him.

"Try asking Ren, her trainer." He says. I nod, and start to look around for this Ren person. I see him, and run over.

"Excuse me? Can I ask you something?" I say as I approach him.

"Hm? Yes, little missy?" He asks.

"Do you know where Noelle is, by any chance?" I ask him.

"Noelle, huh? I have an idea, but I don't know if it's true." He says, and points. "I think I saw her with another red haired girl downtown. It looked like she was serious." He tells me. "I don't know if she'll be there now, but it couldn't hurt to check." He adds.

I nod, and start running, but was stopped. "Victoria, downtown is dangerous. You shouldn't go." Ms. Makise, teacher of Class 1-B, says.

"But, Ms. Makise, I need to find her." I protest.

"Let me and Nome try find her." She says, and instructs me to go back home. I obey, and go home.

Nome's perspective

While I was dealing with some legal things from my decision to let my students use their Quirks at camp to fight off the villains attacking us, I get a call from Makise. "What is it, Makise? I'm busy." I say, as I answer my phone.

"Noelle isn't with you, is she?" She asks.

"Noelle? No. She isn't. Why?" I ask back.

"Victoria is looking for her, but she's no where to be found." She says.

"No way..." I say, and have a flashback. "It can't be true..." I say quietly.

"What's not true?" She heard me, and asked.

"Nothing. I'll start looking for her." I say, and hang up. I start my search now.

Time skip

It's already been three days... I couldn't find a single trace of Noelle, or Noa at all. This is getting troubling. While the police are searching for Bakugou, I was stuck looking for my sister. And I had a press conference later today, too. This is a disaster...

I got a call from Aizawa, and he says he'll cover the conference. I thank him, and hang up, and was about to continue my search, until the news came on. "Breaking news. A break in at the national city bank by the League of Villains. Three of the culprits had red hair, two in masks. One mask was shot, leaving a hole in the mask. Here is the security footage." The news woman showed the footage, and my eyes widen. In the girl's eye, that was now visible from the shot, was a galaxy like spiral. "The Villains retreated into an empty warehouse, but they have not been found."

Only one Quirk I know can do that. PSY Qualia. I was about to rush out, but I bump into Makise. "What's the rush, Nome?" She asks, but I push her aside and make a mad dash for that warehouse.