Heroes Rising Chapter 2: Villains (Again)!

"Noelle. Could you go out on patrols?" Mina asked me.

"Sure, I can go." I nod and put my coat on in one motion, and walk out of the office. The day was like any other, really. The morning was nothing too extraordinary, and the afternoon was as well.

Well, that is what I would've said until I heard some kind of explosion to the west. I spot the island's radio tower collapsing, and rush over to see what the cause was. When I get there, there was nobody. But I saw footprints that didn't seem human. A mutant Quirk user. And from what I know, there was no one like that on this island. Quickly putting two and two together, I rush off to the agency to report my findings. Along the way, I stopped by the harbor to see if anything happened there, and see Deku, who was observing the damage from a ferry that crashed and beached.

"Deku! What happened here?!" I asked as I land next to him.

"I don't know. Kacchan said that Maharo had called about Villains on the island." He explained.

"The kid from yesterday? Well, seeing the damage being done, I guess this isn't a prank this time." I say. I turn in the direction of the agency, and use Telepath to communicate to Iida. "Iida, we have a crashed ferry and jammed communications. Be careful, there are Villains on the island. I repeat, we have villains on the island." I warn them, and turn back to Deku. "What now?"

"We need to make sure everybody is safe... I'll go find Katsuma and his sister."

"I'll go with you." I say and follow his lead using Godspeed. "Do you know where they live?"

"Not exactly. But I have an idea." He replies as we rush to find the two kids.

Victoria's POV

"Okay, listen closely everyone! Noelle has just informed me that there are Villains on the island, as well as Tokoyami! We'll split up into groups and fend them off as best we can! Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari! You three head to the shopping district! Yaoyorozu, Kinako, and Jiro, you go with them and assist with rescue! Victoria, Sero, Todoroki, come with me to the beach! Everyone else, escort the islanders to a safe location! Is that understood?!" Iida directs us with speedy, yet clear instructions. We all nod and make way to get to our designated areas.

Me and my team arrive at the beach, where Shoji was close to getting his skull crushed, and if not for Iida and Todoroki, he may have ended up a pile of paste on the sand.

Our opponent was some kind of beast guy. He was massive, with a head and fur of a wolf, chicken like hands, and dreadlock hair. His fur was blue. "More kids? What're you doing here, some kind of field trip?" The guy asked with a chuckle.

I quickly turn to Ochako. "Guide the civilians to safety! Don't look back, just keep moving!" I call as I turn my attention back to the big guy.

Todoroki raises his left arm to block the beast's path with ice, but it was shattered like a plate of glass. Iida tries to kick him again with extra boost, but it did nothing to hurt him. Sero stayed in the back to pull everyone out of harm's way, but at this rate, he would break through us.

"Step back, boys, let me take a crack at it!" I say and run ahead of the boys, tearing a bit of my costume off. The big guys throws a punch my way, and to his surprise, I catch it with my palm, stopping him.

"Oh? Now that's interesting. Not just anyone can stop my atta—woah!?"

He was speaking, but I cut him off as I grip his meaty arm with my other hand, hoist him off the ground, do a spin, and slam him back first into the earth, leaving a massive impact crater. Since I threw him, gravity did most of the damage for me, as he coughs out in pain. You can't outplay physics.