Chapter 2: U.A. Entrance Exams

The past few weeks, now, I've been practicing my Quirk, Future Sight, to see if I could do anything important to get into U.A. I look around my house, seeing if I had any clues to my who my parents were, or if I had any family. But the only book I have in this house is "Living Solo for Dummies." I don't even know why I still have this. It was the only book I had when I found myself in that alley as kid. I always wondered why I was in that alley, but I just dropped it eventually.

Enough about me.

I wake up in the morning of the exams, and freshen myself up. After a nice shower, I exit my home and lock the door, as every person should.

As I run to school, I see a very familiar shape, and hair. "Victoria...?" I wonder, and the girl looks back. She smiles, and walks over to me with unintentional grace.

She stops in front of me, smiling. "Hello again, old friend. It's been ten years, yes?" She asked.

This is her! This is Victoria! I pull her into death hug, and smile stupidly. "I missed you so much!" I almost cried. Victoria hugs back with a motherly smile and pets my head.

She then looks at her watch, and pulls away. "Noelle, we're going to be late for the exams if we just stand here." She says.

"Gah! You're right! Let's go!" I say, and grab her hand, and we run to U.A. High. Once we arrive, we hear the rules of the Practical Exam from the school announcer, Present Mic. There was also this incident where a boy almost fell flat on his face, but was caught by a girl with some kind of gravity Quirk. As soon as the presentation about the exam ended, all the students are divided into small groups and taken to the exam site. Unfortunately, me and Victoria were in different sites, but that was fine with me. Ahead of time, I use my Quirk to see if I would pass, but I didn't get any points. So I thought hard, how can I pass this? But that didn't help, so I focused on helping others. As the gates open, the exam starts.

I run around the place, and look for any bots that I could deal with. Of course, none in sight. But as my Quirk showed me, one appeared behind me. I turn, and dodge the large claw that was slammed into the ground. Suddenly, something happened. The robot started to crumple up, and implode in on itself. I look around, and see no one else. Did I do that?

My thought was cut short, as I heard a scream, and run toward the sound. As my vision predicted, the green haired boy was on the ground, cowering. I jump in to save him, and managed to get him out. The bot was soon blasted by a blonde boy with a bellybutton laser. He ran off soon after. "Try not to get too hurt, okay?" I say to the boy I saved, and moved on.

A short time later, a very large robot appeared from the ground, and started crushing building, and chasing the other students. I notice a girl, the one with the gravity Quirk, trip on her own foot. I run over to pick her up, but a loud sound was heard. It was loud "whoosh!" as the boy from before jumped into the air. I couldn't see exactly what happened, but he slammed his fist into the metal face of the bot, and managed to knock it down. I bring the girl's arm over my shoulder, but she rushes to the now falling boy. She jumps over a large piece of rubble, and slaps the boy's face, activating her Quirk, and making him float just above the ground. After he fell slowly to the ground, the brown haired girl barfed. Barfed rainbows, I might add. Afterward, we were all escorted out and back home. Now we play the waiting game.

A few days later, Victoria came to my house, with a small disk in her hand. "Guess what, Noelle?" She asked excitedly.

I rush out to my mailbox, and look in. There is was. The letter I've been waiting for! I open it, and it showed the same disk Vic had. I run back inside, and we both place our disks on the table.

A projection appeared, and on the screen was none other than All Might, the number one Hero! I gaze in awe, and he started speaking. "Hello Noelle Tachikazi." He says in my projection. "Hello Victoria L'Arachel." He says in Vic's projection. "If you're surprised to see me here, I am now a teacher at U.A. High School. We here at U.A. have recorded this message to let you know...you have passed your exams, and are now enrolled in U.A. High School's Hero Course!" He says. We both freak out, and hug each other. "Welcome, Noelle/Victoria. This is your Hero Academia." He finished the message, and the projection disappeared.

"I'm so happy I could cry!!" I squeal, and hug tighter.

"Yes, I am as well!" Vic agrees, and we both must've blacked out from all the excitement, as I don't remember what else happened that night. I know she stayed the night with me, though!