Chapter 31: The Big Three

Three days passed by pretty quickly, as Midoriya was now allowed to attend classes again after his house arrest, as well as Shina. I was happy to be able to help her around school again. And she seemed to really appreciate my help, as well as everyone else's in our friend group.

"EVERYONE!! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE I'VE CAUSED!!" He announced to everyone. "I'LL DO MY BEST TO CATCH UP TO YOU ALL!!"

He was serious. You could tell by the steam blowing from his nostrils.

Nome walks in behind him while he was still yelling, so he couldn't hear his entry. But once Midoriya had stopped shouting, Nome's presence was finally noticed by the eager to learn green haired boy.

"Do you not know what sit down and shut up means anymore?" He glared at Midoriya, making him take his seat swiftly. "Good. Now then, let's get this class started. I have some special guests coming in today to talk about the work studies with you all."

The door slides open.

"These three are at the top of U.A. High's Hero Course. The best of the best. You may know them as...The Big Three." Nome says.

Once all three walk into the room, both me and Midoriya shoot up from our seats, pointing at the blonde. "IT'S YOU! THE FACE IN THE GROUND!!" We say at the same time, but both get shut up by Nome, and seated.

Okay, that was an overreaction on my part. But I couldn't help it! I could recognize that stupid, lazily designed face in a crowd anywhere at this point!

Nome sighs. "I apologize about that. Go on, introduce yourselves." He gives them the okay to speak, and the male with dark blue hair suddenly starts glaring at everyone in the room.

This went on for about a full minute, until he finally spoke. But it wasn't an introduction. "I can't do it..." He mutters. "Even if I imagine them as potatoes, I can still see their human bodies... My mouth is dry... And no words are coming out..." He continues to mutter to his two friends until he turns around to face the wall. "I wanna go home..."

"Best of the best my ass..." Akane says as she leans her head onto her hand.

"Aww, c'mon Amajiki, you need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten. Even though you're human." The girl with very long, pale blue hair says to her friend. "This is our little kitten, Tamaki Amajiki, and I'm Nejire Hado." She says with an adorable smile. Her attention was soon pulled away from the whole class, to just Shoji. "Hey wait a minute. What's with the mask? Are you sick, or do you wear it to make yourself look cool?" She asked him.

"Huh? Well I-" He didn't get to answer, as she immediately asked a different question to a different person.

"Ooh, Ashido, if your horns break off, will new ones grow back?" She asked, then moved on to another person. "Mineta, are those balls on your head your hair or are they something else? And Victoria, you're a princess from another country, right?! Shina, your halo has tiny looking horns when you have it upside down like that, is there a reason for that?!" She asked more questions without giving us time to answer. "Ooh, there's so much I wanna know about everyone! Let's have a Q&A!"

"My, she's adorable...~!" Victoria says with a smile.

"This is a complete waste of time...!" Nome groans loudly and looks like he's ready to just YEET the girl out the window.

Realizing this, she stopped asking questions and turned the floor to the last person of the Big Three.

"Don't worry, Prodigy, I'll get us back on track!" The last male said as he starts at Nome's desk. "The future's gonna be...?!" He shouts at us, and puts his hand around his ear.