Extra Chapter: Victoria's Struggles

The exam had started pretty basically. Izuku had suggested we stick together, but we get separated way too quickly from that polite looking boy from Ketsubotsu. Now, I was in a small group with YaoYao, Mezo Shoji, And Kyoka Jiro. We escaped to the city area and entered a skyscraper for a vantage point to find our classmates.

"I don't see anyone from here. It could just be because we're behind a window." Shoji says as he looks around with his eye hands.

"Perhaps we could see better if we go to the roof." I suggest.

"Yes, that sounds practical enough." YaoYao nods, and we start to head toward the stairs, when all of a sudden the windows start cracking. It was like they were being shot by small projectiles. We take cover behind the pillars on near the wall, and wait for the attacks to stop. And they did.

"Did they stop?" I asked.

"It seems so." YaoYao says.

"They took out the windows so I couldn't see the outside." Shoji comments.

"Jiro, try figure out how many people are here." YaoYao says, and Jiro nods.

She puts her earphone jacks into the wall and floor to try and listen for enemies, but she gets startled by a sudden loud noise. Shoji goes over and places and ear against the wall. "It sounds someone is playing music. It's not so bad for me, but forcing Jiro to hear it so suddenly must have hurt." He explains.

"They're cutting off our knowledge of the outside." I say.

"Then we have no choice...!" Jiro gets up and plugs her earphone jacks into her speaker gloves to attack with a sound wave attack, but one of her earphone jacks gets hit from the outside, and destroys her two gloves with what looked like a BB pellet. "Ow...!! Crap...!"

"Are you okay...?!" Shoji asked.

"They got one of my jacks...!" She tells us.

The shutters of the windows starts to slam shut on the floor we were on, as the room started to drop in temperature rapidly. They even started to weld the doors shut, leaving a single exit to the room being a set of double doors.

"The vents too...?!" YaoYao shouts in surprise as I wrap my arms around myself.

"It's so cold...!" I comment in my not very covering outfit.

"Dammit...!" YaoYao curses and starts to think of something to do.

"We need to do something. Like...an electric heater. Or a few matches." Shoji says.

"If we do that, the matches would set off the fire sprinklers. And I doubt we could even get a heater working if they have control of the electricity." YaoYao explains.

"Then let me bust through the wall...!" I recommend.

"No, our opponents are clearly very intelligent! We can't make such a rash move!" She tells me off too.

"Well then what are we supposed to do...?!" Jiro complains.

"It's clear what their objective is. They want me to use my Quirk and tire me out." YaoYao says.

"Okay. So we bust through the wall." I press my point.

"There's no way that would work!" YaoYao shouts at me. "Sure, you may be the most attractive woman in Class 1-A, I'll admit that, but you clearly don't have a mind for planning!" She shouts at me.

" Occam's razor, YaoYao!" I shout back.

"What...?!"

"You know, the theory of the most simple thing is usually the correct one to make!" I explain to her.

"Surely...-!"

"If our opponents are as smart as you say they are, then clearly they would be overthinking our movements, don't you think?!" I tell her. She looked at me, confused as if wondering what I've been smoking. So I continue. "If they want us to use our Quirks and exhaust ourselves, then you can go ahead and play right into their hands!"

"And you think you can break that door down on your own?!" She counters back.

"Of course I can!" I say, and turn to the door. I also hand them all pairs of sunglasses. "Like I said, if they want us to use our Quirks, then we shouldn't." I take a charging position like one of those American football players. "On my signal, you'll take off the glasses and retrain them. Don't look directly at me. Get some rope ready." I explain, and YaoYao nods. "Think YaoYao!" I yell and charge, busting open the door, while also activating my Quirk and flashing every single person in the room, blinding them. "THINK!!!" I scream the signal, as YaoYao fires off nets from a net launcher she made, trapping our opposers together. I also happened to charge tackle a girl from another school, and I pin her to the floor, holding her arms down and straddling her waist.

"That...actually worked..." YaoYao says, panting.

"Of course it did." I also pant as the girl below me starts to struggle.

"You were supposed to destroy yourselves or have Yaoyorozu use her Quirk...!! Why?!" She growls and struggles harder, making me tug her arms.

"Squirm and I'll snap these off your body." I threaten her. "If you think some harsh conditions are going to force us to fight each other, or tire us out, then clearly you don't understand how we at U.A. think...!" I say.

YaoYao nods. "Yes..."

"And...!" I pant, "You also clearly underestimated...! The theory of Occam's razor!" I shout as I hit her targets and pass the first part of the exam.

We all exit the building, walking by all the fighting students with smirks on our faces. Well, maybe not Shoji, since he always wears that Kakashi mask.

"L'Arachel...?" YaoYao speaks up. "I'm...sorry. For what I said about you not being smart..." She apologized to me.

"It's okay. That's people's first impression of me anyway. I'm either a spoiler princess or all boobs no brains to some people. But that's fair. They don't really know me." I say, and kiss YaoYao's cheeks. "But please try to refrain from saying such things ever again. If you do, I'll snap your arms like twigs." I say with a menacing smile.

"D-Duly noted..." YaoYao stutters.