Extra Chapter: Noa Fuchikazi

Today was a day off, so I spent it paying my house bills. I finished that at about noon, and check my phone to see if Victoria had texted me. She did, and she was asking if she wanted to meet up for ice cream with one of her friends. I agreed, and went to make myself presentable. I keep my messy red hair down, and look in the mirror, my hetrochromic eyes staring back at me. My left eye was golden in color, while my right eye was red. Like my brother. Anyway, I put on black tank top, and a brown, baggy sweater over it, as well as a beige skirt with thigh high stockings on my legs. I put on some comfy, slip on shoes, and head out of my house, locking the door behind me.

I take a quick train to another station, and meet Victoria and her friend at a clock in a plaza. "Vic!" I call to her.

She smiles and waves. She was with another redhead, who had two golden eyes, and she had her bright red hair done in a wavy ponytail. She was clearly well kept, and she wore a simple black shirt with a single white stripe going down the middle of her shirt, and black skinny jeans that emphasized her curves. "Hi there. You must be Noelle." She greeted me.

"Yeah, I am. And you are...?" I asked her simply.

"Noa Fuchikazi. I went to middle school with Victoria and Kendo." She says with a smile.

"Oh, that's cool! Me and Victoria didn't go to school together, but she's my best friend! It's nice to meet you!" I say, ignoring the fact that our names are so similar.

"So, what did you want to do today?" Noa asked.

"I was thinking of going for ice cream, then a bit of shopping." Victoria says.

"Okay, sure! I was thinking of shopping for clothes later anyway." I smile, and we all head to the nearby mall.

We enter an ice cream parlor, and look at the flavors. I knew immediately what I wanted.

"Sir, can I have a cup of peach ice cream?!" Me and Noa ask simultaneously.

We look at each other, impressed by what just happened. "You like peaches too?!" She asked, smiling.

"Mhm! I love peaches!" I say, also smiling.

"You two are like sisters. I knew you'd get along." Victoria giggled. "I'll have the mint chocolate chip ice cream." She adds, and pays for our ice cream cups.

Me and Noa talked about what we liked and disliked, and we surprisingly had very similar answers for most questions. Until something happened.

"Say, why did you enroll at U.A.?" I asked.

"Why? I...I didn't really have much of a choice. To get close to All Might, I guess?" She said.

"Get closer to All Might? What for?" Victoria asked also.

"Oh, I just looked up to him. Like how I look up to you, Noelle." She answered.

"You look up to me? But I'm such a clumsy mess." I wonder.

"But despite that, you look straight ahead, not letting your mistakes get the best of you. You're like...a light. A light of hope." Noa smiles.

"Oh geez...! You're making me blush...!" I say as I hide my face.

"Hehe!" Noa giggles along with Victoria, and gets a text on her phone. "Oh, guess I have to go."

Both me and Victoria tilt our heads. "Family?" I asked.

"Yeah. You could say that." She smiled, and grabbed her purse, and waves goodbye. "It was nice meeting you, Noelle." She says as she leaves me and Vic.

"She sure left in a hurry." I said.

"Must be important." Victoria says.

"Also, I want to add that she was gorgeous...! I mean, not as gorgeous as you, Vic, but a different kind. Like...she's like a mature woman in her 20s! In a good way!" I say.

"I completely agree. I was shocked myself." She smiles with a nod.

Noa's POV

As I skip my way to where I usually hang out, I enter an old, abandoned red building. I step into a bar, and let my hair down. "Tenko, I'm back." I announced as I removed my makeup at a mirror and sink in the front of the bar.

"That's not my name anymore." Said a male who was slouched over the bar, starting scratching his neck.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, old habit." I smile. "I'm back, Tomura." I repeat.

Tomura looks at me, his signature face palm attached to his face. I could tell he was smiling though. He usually does when I'm around. "Welcome back, Noa." He greets me back.

"So, what's our plan?" I skip over to the seat next to him.

"Oh, it's a doozy..."