Two Hero Chapter 2: Villain Takeover

I had just arrived at the tower where we were supposed to meet, and see that I was the first to arrive. Iida was second.

"How long have you been waiting?" He asked.

"About 15 minutes." I tell him.

"You certainly like showing up early." He comments.

"It's a habit." I say with a smile. "Also, I just want to say you look great in that suit." I add.

"Ah, thank you. You look wonderful yourself." He replies.

Pretty soon, Todoroki comes next, then Kaminari and Mineta are next. Then Midoriya walks in as well.

"Sorry I'm later." He says.

"You should be! Do arranged times mean nothing to you people?!" Iida scolds his classmate.

Midoriya let's out a light chuckle, and he looks at me. "Oh wow...! That's a great dress, Noelle! It looks great on you!" He says. "It's so unique!"

"Thank you." I smile, and a great idea hits me. "And I must say, you look quite...smashing...yourself." I say with a small pun sprinkled in, making me giggle.

He looked confused at first, then gets the joke. "Oh! I get it! It's a smash joke and a compliment combined into one! Good joke, Noelle!" He says with a laugh.

"Hehehe!" I laugh as well, as Ochako was the next one to walk in.

"Sorry guys! It took me a while to get ready!" She says in a pink frilly dress. You could see Midoriya's face light up red.

YaoMomo and Jiro come in next, and now all that's left is to wait for Bakugou, Kirishima, and Victoria.

Meanwhile...

"Hey, moron! Are you sure we're going the right way?!" Bakugou shouts at the spiked redhead.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Kirishima said.

"Pretty sure?!" Bakugou shouts again.

As the pair walk, they noticed Victoria, in one of her very famous princess dresses that really, REALLY emphasizes her voluptuousness. "Oh dear... Where did I end up this time...?" She wondered to herself.

"Hey, Victoria?! Are you on your way to the party too?!" Kirishima asked.

"Yes, I am. But I seem to have taken a wrong turn." She replies.

"Well, why not come with us?" He asked again.

"Hm..." Victoria says as she looks at them. "While you look just as lost as I am, I suppose I have nothing better to do. Why not?" She shrugs and starts walking with them to try and find the party.

Meanwhile...

"Hm... I wonder where the other three are...?" I wonder.

"I don't know..." Midoriya says.

I'm going to go look-" I was saying when a sudden alarm starts speaking.

"Attention citizens. A bomb as been detected somewhere on the island. All citizens are to stay indoors. Anyone who is seen out in the streets after ten minutes will be in direct violation of the law."

"What? A bomb?" I asked.

"That isn't how the security system is supposed to function when an explosive is found..." Melissa says.

"What could be happening?" Kaminari asked.

"I smell sabotage." I comment.

Midoriya starts thinking to himself. "If that's the case, then... Melissa, can you take us to the party?" He asked.