Two Heroes Chapter 1 (Canon): I Island

"Huh? A tech expo? On I Island?" I asked my brother as we finish our training.

"Yeah. I got a letter asking for me." He tells me.

"So you're going?"

"Not a chance."

"Why not?"

"It's a waste of my time. I have better things to do." Nome says as he pulls out our assignments he needs to grade for the week. "So, you'll be going instead."

I look at him. "Me? Why?! I'm not-!"

"Because it would be rude to not have someone show up when someone invites you. Do you think Endeavor will show up to the expo?" He asked.

"No...?" I answer.

"Exactly. He's probably going to send Shoto in his place. Makes sense, right?" He says.

"Okay then. I guess I'll go." I agree.

---------------------

After a flight on my brother's private jet, which I had no idea he had, and land on I Island. I walk out of the airport and see Midoriya and All Might together. Guess they also got invites. Makes sense, since All Might is number 1. But why did he bring Midoriya along? Favoritism, much?

They finally spot me, and Midoriya waves. "Noelle! What are you doing here?!" He asked me, sounding nervous. "If you're here, then is Mr. Nome-?!"

"No, he's still in Japan. He has stuff to do, and he doesn't do parties, so he sent me to represent him." I inform the pair.

"Oh, that makes sense." Midoriya sighs.

"I can understand why All Might is here, but what about you?" I asked.

Midoriya tenses up. "Well, you see-"

"Young Midoriya is here because I wanted to show him around, is all!" All Might steps in.

I let out a small sigh, and walk closer to them. "Just so you guys know, you don't have to hide anything from me... I know Midoriya is a special student for you... And I also know about...your secret... And I'm sure you guys have picked up on my own secret... So please try not to be so secretive about something so obvious..." I whisper a light lecture to them.

"R-Right..." Both of them mutter back, sweating profusely.

With that, I back away. "So, with that in mind, why are you here?" I asked again.

"I wanted to introduce Young Midoriya to one of my good friends and give him this sort of experience. He'll be getting a lot of attention if he wants to go pro!" All Might says as vaguely as possible.

"That makes sense." I nod with a smile.

In the distance, I could hear the sound of a pogo stick hopping towards us, and turn to find the source. From above, a young woman comes hopping over. She was taller than me and Midoriya, but only by a bit. She had long, wavy blonde hair, and wore a cute pair of glasses. "Hey uncle Might!" She called as she got off her pogo stick, and hugged All Might tightly.

"My goodness! If it isn't Melissa! When did you go and get so big?!" All Might, holds the woman with his usual smile.

Me and Midoriya were just kind of sitting there, listening to the two talk until Might finally remembered our existences. "Oh! Where are my manners?! You two, introduce yourselves!" He tells us.

Midoriya went first. "I'm Izuku Midoriya! I'm one of All Might's students!" Midoriya says with a smile.

"And I'm Noelle. Noelle Tachikazi. I'm also a student at U.A., like Midoriya." I say with a bow.