Extra Chapter: Worry + Confrontation

Victoria's POV

This was before Noelle had built her new metal arms to help her with limiting her power. I was hanging out with Mina, Shina, Akane, and Kinako in the living area of the dorms, when we saw Noelle walking by. It looked like she was troubled by something, so I call her over. "Noelle!"

She looks at me after hearing her name. "You seemed troubled. Is something wrong?" I asked her. "Why don't you hang out with us? We could talk about it." I offer her some company.

"No, it's okay. Don't worry about me." She says and walks to the elevator, and heads up to the 5th floor, where her room is.

"Oh dear... It's not like her to refuse talking with people..." I mutter.

"Maybe she isn't feeling good?" Kinako said.

Shina seemed to be spacing out, so I wave my hand in her face. "Shina? Is everything okay? Are you feeling under the weather?" I asked.

"Huh?!" She flinches from my hand waving, and shakes her head. "I'm fine! Really!" She says.

I couldn't help the feeling that they both were hiding something. But trying to be a good friend, I didn't try to pry on their problems. It's probably nothing I would understand.

Mina didn't seem to buy it, however. "I'm going to talk to her." She says.

"Don't. You might it worse for her." Akane says with her usual, brutal honesty.

"But she could be hurting! I want to know why! And maybe she'll feel better once she gets it off her chest!" Mina said.

Akane sighs. "Fine. Whatever. Do what you want. But if things turn out worse, don't say I didn't tell you so." She says and stands up. "I'm going for a jog." She adds, and walks out of the dorm.

"I think I'll go for a stroll." Shina says as she rolls out of the room in her new wheelchair.

Noelle has been much more distant to people since she came to the dorms. Maybe she's already feeling homesick? Or maybe she's lonely?

Either way, Mina went over to Noelle's room to ask her what was wrong.

Shina's POV...

As I start to leave the school campus, I reach up to flip my halo to let my other self take control for a while, but was stopped by a voice.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Mr. Nome spoke up behind me, and I freeze.

"I was...just going to the park." I tell him.

He didn't seem to buy it at all. "You haven't been doing much training on any Ultimate Moves. Is something holding you back?" He asked another question.

"Well, my Quirk isn't very good in combat, so I'm having trouble of thinking of one." I tell him. This was more truthful that the lie I haphazardly told him.

"I get it." He says. "That feeling of not fitting in. I know it all too well." He said. "And you want to find somewhere you feel like you belong. Isn't that right, Fallen Angel?"

I freeze again, and slowly turn my wheelchair to face him. "You...know...?"

"I do." He nods.

"What are you going to do...?" I asked fearfully.

"Protect my students. Secret villain or not, you're still my student, and I still care about you. And I hope to help you through the confusion you must be going through. The League of Villains, or us at U.A.. I won't force you to make a decision. It's entirely up to you." He says and turns around. "Just stay safe around those guys. Please." He adds and walks back onto the campus.

My heart was about to beat out of my chest. He knew. I knew he was smart, but I didn't think he would be able to figure out my other identity so easily. He let me off this time... Which I suppose is lucky enough... I start to roll my wheelchair out of campus, and go back to the League's new hideout.