Filler Chapter: Dinner with Todoroki

As soon of the Sports Festival was over, students were given a week off to recuperate. The whole week, U.A. students were treated like celebrities, mostly me since I won. Now, I see myself as a humble girl, so I don't like bragging about anything. So when people congratulate me for my win, I just say it was a stroke of luck. I sigh, and drop into my couch, trying to take a nap. But as soon as my butt sits in the couch, I get a message from Todoroki. It read: "Hey Noelle. Are you free this afternoon? I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me later." I reply that I am free, and would love to go with him. I smile, and look at the time. He said to meet him at six o'clock. "Hm... I think I have time for a nap..." I say, and pass out.

A little later, I hear my alarm went off, and I look at my phone. It was already 6:00. "Crap!" I scream, and scramble around the house to get myself ready. I ended up running out of the house with wet hair and a mishmash of clothing. I arrive at the park, and see him waiting for me. "I'm so sorry! I was sleeping, and I didn't hear my alarm go off! And I had to rush to get ready, and...and...yeah." I say.

"It's fine. I don't mind waiting." He says to me. Indifferent as always.

"So, is this like a...date?" I asked.

"Not really, I just wanted someone to talk to over dinner." He says, and I nod.

"So, what are we doing?" I ask again.

"Just going to get some food. Maybe something simple." He tells me.

"Oh, okay. Then...how about soba?" I asked.

His eyes widen from my suggestion. "Yes." He says simply.

I tilt my head. "Do you really like soba?" I asked him.

"I do. It's my favorite food." He answers.

"Oh, cool...! Then I know a good local place with cheap, but delicious soba!" I say and start to drag him along, and we talk along the way. Mostly just dud conversations, since he isn't one for talking, but it was still nice to get to know him. Once we get there, I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Noelle? I didn't expect to see you here." I hear a familiar voice, and look at Noa behind me.

"Noa. Hi. What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"I was going to eat with Seryu and her friend. Are you on a date?" She inquired, almost sounding as if she was teasing me.

"N-No, we're just eating dinner together...!" I tell her with a slight blush.

"How about we all eat together?" She suggests.

"No." Todoroki says defensively, and pulls me closer to him. Once again, my blush gets even redder.

"Um, I guess not. Sorry Noa." I say, and we walk into the restaurant place. We sit down, and order some food. It takes some time to make, so we continued to talk about random stuff.

We ate a lot that night. We ate so much noodles, meat, and vegetables that night, I didn't feel like going home. But I did. But before that.

"I had a good time, Todoroki. Thanks for taking me out." I thank him.

"No problem. I just needed some time to work up some courage." He said.

"Courage?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was planning on visiting my mother, who is in a mental hospital." He says.

"Oh. Well, I'm glad I could help you." I smile, and kiss his cheek. "That's just how I thank people. I should be going. See you in school." I says, and run home.

On my way, I feel something off. I stop in front of an alley, and walk in to see what was up. My eyes widen by what I see, and I cover my mouth to stop myself from vomiting at the sight. In the alleyway was a man, dead with glass shards shoved into his body. It was a bloody mess. He looked like a Hero too. I pull out my phone, and call the police to tell them what happened.

Very soon, they arrived, and asked me what happened. "I don't know... I just found him dead like this." I say.

"Thank you for letting us know. We'll look into this incident right away. Thank you for your patronage." The officer says. I nod, and leave the scene.