Extra Chapter: Shion Schwatrz

Nome had told me he would be in away from school for a few days. We were going to have a substitute teacher, someone he really trusted. He didn't say a name, and had already told Nezu about this.

----------------------

The next day, our sub walked in. He looked...familiar. He was extremely tall. In fact, he almost the same height as the door. He must have been at least 11 feet high.

"Hello children. I apologize for being late, the halls are very winding, but I am your sub, Shion Schwartz. Nome is a good friend of mine." He says. Wait...Shion Schwartz...?

"Ah!!" I stand up and point. "Yes, miss Tachikazi?" He asked me.

"Do you know Ren?!" I ask him.

"..." He was silent for a moment, but spoke soon. "Speak with me after class." He says, and starts his lesson. I knew it. He was the person who sent Ren and Grandeura here.

After class, everyone left back for the dorms. I sit in my desk, trying to stay as far as possible, just in case. "So, you want me to talk about the future?" He asked.

"Yes." I say with a confident nod. I also noticed he was keeping his distance from me, as if he he were afraid of something. Of me.

"Well, yes. I know your son. He came to me and asked me to send him here." He says.

"You did?!" I shout.

"Yes. For a price, of course. I don't work cheap." He says.

"And you sent Grandeura here too? Why?!" I asked. "She's evil!" I say.

"Good? Evil? It doesn't matter to me as long as I can get good coin from it." He says.

"You're horrible." I say.

"No. I'm just doing my job as a time traveler." He says. "Now get home. I have papers to grade." He says.

"What if..." I spoke up before leaving. "I told Nome about you did?"

He freezes up, and looks over to me. "Is that a threat?"

"It is." I nod. "If he found out you sent a villain from the future to the present, one who was trying to kill me, his sister whom he loves deeply, think of what he would do to you."

He glares at me, looking like he was staring into my soul. He suddenly grins, and laughs to himself. "You and him are so similar." He chuckles. "Fine. What do you want? I may be able to make it happen."

"Whatever deals you have with my brother will be completely free of charge. Also, you will question anyone who wants to go to any point in time, their past, and reasons for going to that time. If there's anything malicious, then you will not send them to their desired time era. Is that a deal?" I demand.

He was silent at first, then nods. "Okay. That works for me." He agrees. "Are you done? If so, get going."

I nod, and walk out. As I leave, I see Mina and Victoria waiting for me. "Is everything okay, Noelle?" She asked.

I nod. "Yeah. I'm fine." I say,

"Noelle. Do you ever think about your past? Like your parents?" Victoria asked as we walked to a vending machine.

I froze for a bit, and hear my drink drop from the machine. "A lot, actually. Sometimes, I can't even sleep because of it." I tell her.

"Do you remember what they were like?" She asked next.

"Not really. I was really young, so I don't have much memory of them." I say.

"Do you know what happened to them?" Mina asked another question.

"Nome told me they died in a car crash. Other than that, no." I said.

They both nod, and we all go to the dorm. "Hey, I know. Why don't we gather up the girls and go out together?!" Mina asked.

"Sorry, I actually wanted to ask my brother if he could hook me up with a work study." I tell them.

"But those haven't even been confirmed to happen." Victoria says.

I shrug, and start walking to my room. "Maybe another time. Rain check, okay?" I say as I walk. While walking through the halls, I hear Midoriya talking on the phone. He was asking about the Work Studies. I need to do the same.

I sit on my bed, and ring up my brother on the phone. "What?" He asked rudely.

"Hey Nome. It's me. I wanted to ask-"

"No." He says before I even ask the question.

"Wha-?! But I-"

"You were going to ask about the Work Studies. I know. You're training with me." He says.

"But I already trained with you during internships! There has to be someone else who can teach me!" I complain to him.

He was silent for a bit, and I hear him sigh. "Okay. Fine. There is someone you can talk to. She doesn't take Work Studies, but she's a family friend who started much like you did." He says.

"Really?! What's her name?!" I asked excitedly.

"Bea."