Chapter 29: Villain! Vs. Grandeura!

I was mostly walking around aimlessly. I didn't have much places to look as I couldn't leave campus after curfew, so I was really pushing my already bad luck. That's when an idea hits me. If I can't go to her, then what if I bring her to me?

With this new idea, I went to an empty training area in U.A.'s campus, training ground Alpha, start to imagine. In about two minutes, my enemy will arrive. I wished it so using Noa's Wish Quirk, which makes all her wishes come true. And I was right on the money.

I turn around after hearing footsteps approach me, and see that my opponent was a woman who seemed to be in her early 20s. She was grinning, and radiating a menacing aura. "To think that you would actually want to bring me here." She says. "Do you WANT to die so badly?" The white haired woman laughs.

"Are you Grandeura?" I asked as I readied my coat.

"Hatori. Grandeura is the name of my favorite pet." She says as she smirks.

"Well, are we going to get this started, or what?" I asked as I prepared.

"With pleasure...!" She looks at me with wicked eyes, and starts to open some kind of portal. And it wasn't slow. In almost an instant, a large, yellow, three headed dragon flies out of the portal, shooting streams of lightning right at me.

I use my warp Quirk, and evade the initial strike, but there was more to come for me. With a loud roar, its long, mace like tails started to mow down the surrounding buildings, trying to get rid of my cover.

This is when an idea hit me. If I could use Erasure on her, then I can get rid of this large pain in the ass. I focus my eyes on the creature, but nothing happens. "So I need to hit Hatori herself with the Erasure..." I mutter to myself. The problem was, I couldn't keep her in my field of vision. She would be hiding behind the wings of the dragon, or between its three necks, meaning I couldn't get her from the side. If I tried to get to her from the front, they would blast me with blinding lightning. If I go from behind, I'll get crushed or impaled by its massive mace tails, and the spikes on them.

From all angles, I was stuck. I couldn't get a clear shot of Hatori at all, and I couldn't dodge all her attacks forever. Another idea hits me.

"What's wrong, Seven?! Are you scared of dying?!" She laughs as one of the dragon's heads looks in direction, and attacks me with a bite, trying to swallow me.

I quickly use the force to propel myself away while airborne, but the second head shoots lightning at me, causing me to block it with a wall of ice. One of its two tails comes towards me, and I propel myself to the left using my metal wings in my coat.

Could this thing track my movements somehow? I warp myself to the other side of the three headed dragon to test my theory, and it immediately knew where I was, shooting more lightning breath at me. Once isn't enough. I teleport back to its left, behind my ice wall, and a tail comes swinging at me. I teleport behind it, and both tails were closing in to crush me between them. It can sense me.

If that's the case...! I'll give it a dose of sensory overload! I start to make copies of myself, coming from multiple directions as I slips into the shadows of the debris around the area. I make some on the rooftops as Grandeura is focused on crushing the mes below it, and all at once, all the copies of me on the rooftops use Present Mic's Quirks, and start shouting loudly at the massiv monster. The other copies of me on the ground start using Yo Shindo's Quirk, Vibrate, and shake the ground below the creature to stop it from feeling with its feet and hands, and lastly, using a Smokescreen Quirk as well as Whirlwind, I completely obstruct its vision. Now I just needed to get on its back and get to Hatori.

My plan was going smoothly, until the massive dragon spread its wings, and channeled its energy to create a bright flash of light and raging electricity flies in all directions, destroying all the copies I had made, and stopping my sensory overload chamber. But at the same time, this also exhausted Grandeura, causing it to disappear prematurely. It looks like her summons don't stay in this world permanently.