Extra Chapter: Victoria's Work Study

Victoria's pov

Today, me and Ocha went to accompany Neijre senpai to introduce ourselves to Ryukyu, the Dragoon Hero. She was very nice, and accepted us as work study students almost immediately when we showed our forms to her. "Now that you girls are working under me, give me a brief explanation of who you are, your Quirks, and what you aim to be." Ryukyu says as she lounges in her chair.

Ocha when first, and explained herself pretty well. Except, something about her changed. Before, she would've said she wanted to be a Hero just for the money. But now, she really, genuinely wants to save people. It was inspiring. Maybe Izuku had something to do with this change.

"Excuse me? Victoria?" Ryukyu says to me. Apparently, I was so lost in thought that I didn't pay attention to her.

"Oh right. My apologies." I say, and gather my thought once again. "My name is Victoria L'archel. My Quirk is called Flash, and it allows me to store and produce light from my skin. But the light doesn't show itself through any layer of clothing, so I need to show some skin for it to be used effectively." I tell her.

"She's also crazy strong! She can throw a guy three times her size across an entire street!" Ocha adds for me.

"Please let Victoria explain herself, Ochako." Ryukyu lightly scolds.

"Right, sorry." She bows as an apology.

"Now then, what do you want to be? What's your aim?" She asked me.

"My aim...?" I wonder aloud. "I want...I want to prove myself." I say.

"Prove yourself? How so?" Ryukyu asked.

"All my life, I've been told what I can and cannot do. To be a "good princess". People think that, because I'm royalty, I can't do things myself. That I cannot be a Hero." I say, clenching my fists. "I want to prove them wrong...! I want to show that anyone, powerful Quirk or no, that anyone can be a Hero!" I announce, small tears rolling down my face. I didn't realize I was getting so emotional.

Ryukyu looks at me with this baffled look in her eyes, but she smiles all the same. "Then let's do just that." She says, and stands up. "You girls are just what I'm looking for. Neijre, let's get to work. You girls change into your Hero suits and join me for patrols."

"Yes ma'am!" Me and Ocha say together, and follow Neijre senpai to the changing rooms.

----------------------

It's been about two days since our work studies have started. And about the same time since Akane and Kirishima had started their work studies with the Fat Gum Agency. Today we were to do more patrols, as that is essential work for Heroes.

After a full day of uneventful patrols, things kick up to 11 when two villains with similar growth Quirks started fighting in the city. Thanks to Ryukyu's quick thinking, she came up with a great plan that worked without a hitch.

Ryukyu was in her dragon form, subduing the fighters while I got ready to do my part. I was floating on a large piece of debris, as I stripped my costume off. "This is so embarrassing..." I say to myself, handing my clothes to Neijre-Chan.

"Don't be embarrassed, your body is beautiful!" She compliments me on my proportions.

"Th-That doesn't help...!" I blush, covering up my bare breasts.

"We're up, Vic! Get ready!" Ocha warned me, and I nod despite my embarrassment.

"Ready...!" I say, and Neijre angles the piece of debris I was on. Using her Surge Quirk, she shoots me forward, in front of the two villains fighting.