Chapter 3: New Friends

As soon as school starts, we learn that we were in the same class as each other. We were assigned to class 1-A, so we were now classmates!

As I make my way to U.A., and stop at a stoplight that was red at the moment. Next to me, a girl in a wheelchair rolled up to the crosswalk. She was wearing a U.A. uniform too, so she was a potential classmate. Her hair was long, and snow white. She had bright red eyes, and had angel wings on her back, as well as a halo floating over her head. I wanted to start a conversation, to congratulate her for making into the school, but my awkwardness got the best of me, and I just stared at her. She noticed me, and looked back, making me turn away. Finally, I said something.

"So, are you a student going to U.A. too?" I asked her nervously.

She nodded. "Yes, I'm a first year." She spoke in a sweet, soft voice.

"Me too." I say happily. "I'm Noelle! Noelle Tachikazi!" I introduce myself to her.

"I'm Shina Shimizu. It's nice to meet you." She greets me, and we see the light turn green, meaning we could cross.

To be considerate, I went behind Shina's wheelchair, and started pushing he across the road. "O-Oh, you don't have to." She says.

"It's okay, I want to." I smile at her as I push her all the way to U.A. Once there, we see that there was no wheelchair ramp up. Just stairs. Thinking, I decided to try and lift Shina and her wheelchair up the stairs, but that was necessary, as Victoria came along with a gentle smile.

"Having trouble?" She asked.

"Um...yeah...?" I wasn't exactly the strongest girl on the block when it comes to physical strength. But what happened next certainly surprised me. Victoria walks up to Shina's wheelchair, and lifts it as if it were light as a feather. She then proceeded to walk up the stairs with Shina still sitting in the wheelchair.

"Are you a friend of Tachikazi-san's?" Shina asked the green haired beaut.

"Yes, she's my best friend. I'm Victoria L'Arachel. A pleasure." She smiles.

"Shina Shimizu." The angel smiled as we ascended the stairs.

Since me and Victoria were in the same class, we were walking to class 1-A together, and curiously, Shina was too. Once we get there, I finally ask the question.

"Are we in the same class? I'm going to class 1-A." I say.

"Really? Me too! I guess we're classmates, then!" She smiles.

I nod excitedly, and we reach the large door of class 1-A, I spot the boy from before. The green haired boy with freckles.

He spots us as well. "Shina?" The boy asked. He must have also passed the exams. He must be the protagonist. Not in this story, though. He then sees me too. "Hey, you're that girl who saved me from that robot." The boy said, and came up to us.

"Yeah, I'm Noelle. Nice to meet you." I say. "I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to finally meet you." He says with a smile.

"Izuku, hi." Shina smiles as well.

"You two know each other?" I asked.

"He's a friend from grade school." She tells me. "If you're here, then maybe...!"

"Yeah, he probably is here. I just don't know what class he's in." Midoriya said with a chuckle. He then spots Victoria and blushes. "U-Uh, hello...!" He says nervously. Not surprising, Victoria is gorgeous and has a big rack, even for a 15 year old.

"Hello there, cutie." She says with a smile. "I am Victoria L'Arachel. A pleasure to meet you." She does a bow, her chest bouncing in the process.

Midoriya's whole face went, and he turns away. Soon, another girl came over. She has brown hair and also has freckles. It was the girl with rainbow puke. "Hi!" She greets us cheerfully.