Chapter 4: Out of Control

Today we're having a test. A Hero test. And our instructor today was ALL MIGHT HIMSELF!! Back to the test, it's simple. Two teams, Heroes and Villains, fight each other. Not to the death though, of course. As we all draw our numbers, I was paired up with Victoria! This was perfect! We have perfect synergy with each other that it's almost not fair! As for other pairings of note, Midoriya and Uraraka were paired up, as well as Shina and another girl from our class named Kinako Honomura. She and Shina were friends in middle school.

But before that, we had to talk about our Hero Suits! Since we've been in U.A. For a few weeks now, we had submitted papers and drafts for our suits. Mine was a black coat that was simply indestructible (pictures below). I have no idea how, but it was definitely awesome. I guess Victoria put a side note on my papers saying to make with something. As for Victoria, she looked a dominatrix, with leather straps and a Velcro center that she rip open to use her Quirk from. She also had Velcro straps on her arms and legs, as well as fishnet stockings. To sum her up, she's sexy and she knows it.

And so, now we were paired against each other. Shina and Honomura were set as the villain team, while me and Victoria were the Heroes. After some first matches that were overall unimportant to the story narrative, it was now our turn. Shina and Honomura head up first to set up their fake weapon, while me and Victoria strategize.

"Okay, Noelle. What are our chances? Tell me every, juicy little detail of what you see." Victoria says, and I nod.

I use my Quirk, and see how everything will happen, telling Victoria as I go along. She nods in understanding. "We're going to win." I say.

"Okay. Let's do this." She smiles.

"Let the test begin!" All Might says over a PA system, and me and Victoria rush in, taking the path I predicted.

Along the way, Honomura came charging in, trying to stop us, but Victoria grapples her to the floor. "Go on and fulfill our destiny!" She says as I nod, running forward. I heard lots of sounds from girls getting hit into walls, to groans, to moans (?). I didn't stop.

Once I reach Shina and the bomb, I jump at her. She moves predictably, trying to stop me. And she almost did. She moved differently from what I saw. In a panic, my mind starts racing, and suddenly...!

KA-BOOM!!!

A sudden explosion happened at my palm, hitting Shina's face and making her scream. She smacked me away with her large wing, sending me into the wall. I catch my composure, and start to circle Shina. She held her face, where I exploded her, but still watched me like a hawk. Pretty soon though, I slip, and look down. Ice had appeared beneath my feet. It couldn't be Shina's Quirk, she heals people, has wings, and flies. She can't create ice like one of our classmates, Todoroki. So where are these coming from?

I make a dash to the weapon, as Shina moves in to intercept me. I leap over her, but she jumps with a flap of her wings, and tackles me to the ground. Pretty soon, my body starts to heat up, and my back combusts, burning Shina. She lets go of me quickly, screaming loudly as her feathers start to burn from the fire I started. Panicked, I start to stumble backwards, and hit the fake missile with my back, knocking it over.

Honomura and Victoria soon came up from all the screaming, and Honomura pulls a fire extinguisher out of her cleavage, spraying Shina's burning wings.

I was hyperventilating as Victoria came to calm me down. "Noelle, what happened...?! Are you hurt...?! I everything okay...?!" She asked, very concerned about what she missed.

"I-I don't- I was- I just-" I stumble with my words, unable to speak. I soon lost consciousness, and was taken away to the medical center in the training grounds.

————————————————————————

I wake soon, and look over to my left, where Recovery Girl was sitting. "Oh, you're awake." She says.

"H-How long was I out...?" I asked, then quickly sit up. "Wh-Where's Shina?!" I asked, panicking again.

"Relax, Shimizu is fine. She just woke up a bit before you. And her wings will be fine, so don't worry too much." Recovery Girl said to me. "She's waiting for you outside." She adds.

I nod, and stand up to walk out. Once I exit, I see Shina sitting in her wheelchair. "Shina..." I say softly.

She looks over at me, and smiles. "Hi Tachikazi. Are you okay?" She asked.

"I-I'm sorry...! I had no idea what was happening...! I almost...!" I break down, but she reaches up, and pulls me into a hug. Her bosom was soft, and I could hear her heartbeat.

"It's okay... You don't have to beat yourself up. It wasn't your fault." She says as she strokes my hair.

I sniffle, and hold back my tears successfully. I pull away from her hug, and smile back. "Okay...! I'm good now..." I say with some sniffles. "Are there still tests going on?" I asked.

"Mhm. I think it's Izuku and Katsuki now." She says, as I push he wheelchair to the viewing area where All Might and the rest of the class were. Like that, we watched the rest of class do their test.

————————————————————————

Once the test was over, and everyone gets a turn, we all go back. I was going home with Victoria, Shina, and Honomura.

"Say, Tachikazi! How about we hang out at your place?!" Honomura suggested.

"You want to? I don't know... It's not really anything special." I say.

"Then how about we go to mine? We could all sunbathe together." Victoria says with a smile.

"I like that idea." Shina smiles as we walk and she rolls herself along.

"Okay then." Honomura agrees, and we all go over to Victoria's massive mansion estate. It was like it was transported from France! I suppose it's time for a girls night. Sorry, this is where I'm cutting the chapter off.

————————————————————————
Noelle's coat is basically what this young man is wearing, this is totally not foreshadowing

————————————————————————Noelle's coat is basically what this young man is wearing, this is totally not foreshadowing

Class 1-A class roster:

1. Yugo Aoyama
2. Mina Ashido
3. Katsuki Bakugou
4. Tenya Iida
5. Kinako Honomura
6. Kyoka Jiro
7. Denki Kaminari
8. Eijiro Kirishima
9. Victoria L'Arachel
10. Izuku Midoriya
11. Akane Mikuru
12. Minoru Mineta
13. Hanata Sero
14. Shina Shimizu
15. Mezo Shoji
16. Noelle Tachikazi
17. Shoto Todoroki
18. Fumikage Tokoyami
19. Ochako (Ochaco) Uraraka
20. Momo Yaoyorozu