Extra Extra Chapter: Extra Extra, Read All About!

Noa's pov

I was sitting around in the rendezvous hideout with the other Villains. Tomura was sitting on a stack of boxes, above everyone else. Toga was squatting below us as I sat next to Tomura. Everyone was silent. It wasn't awkward, per se. It was just quiet. Shina rolls in with her wheelchair, and goes next to Toga, probably looking for cuddles. The two have become really close. Kind of like sisters, or friends with benefits. Shina even lets Toga cut her with knives when she wants to.

As soon as we heard talking outside, we all could immediately piece together that Twice had brought someone to meet us. Once we see them, we're greeted by a man in the bird mask and a leather jacket with a very feathery collar. He didn't looked like someone serious, but I've seen him before, as did Tomura. "You brought us a big catch, didn't you Twice?" Tomura speaks in his raspy voice.

—————————————————————

Nome's pov

Noelle is getting better. Much better. As I was leaning back in my chair, a time rift opens up next to me, and Shion walks through. "Something wrong?" I asked him.

"Heh. Why do you alway think I bring bad news?" Shion chuckles.

"Because you usually do." I groan as I put my pen down. "Give me the latest scope. Are my students okay in the future?" I ask.

"Near future, or distant future?" He asked with a grin.

"What do you think?" I growl.

"I'm joking. Bad news." He says.

"Of course. Just give it me." I tell him.

"Well...one of your students dies. Izuku Midoriya." He tells me.

"When?" I asked.

"During a big raid of the Yakuza group, Shie Hassaikai." He tells me.

I nod, and show him some money. "Here's your pay."

"This one's on the house." He says.

"That's not like you." I say, putting my money away.

"Your sister changed me. She has...a way with words." He says, and turns around. "Good luck." He says, and returns to another time.

I sigh, and continue lounging in my chair. "I need to try and get into this raid... Hopefully-" I was talking to myself, when my phone rings. I pick up. "Hello?" I answer.

"Hello Prodigy. It has been a while." A familiar voice speaks through the phone.

"Nighteye. To what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked him, kicking my feet up.

"I want to ask you to join our investigation team." He says.

"Investigation of who?" I ask back.

"The Yakuza group, the Shie Hassaikai. They've been getting bold, and have started making some suspicious movements. We plan to raid their hideout eventually, but the exact date is not confirmed." He tells me.

"Count me in." I agree immediately.

"That was rather fast." He says.

"I felt like being nice." I say, and hang up, saving Nighteye's number into my phone contacts. "Well, at least I can try prevent Midoriya's death now." I say, and let out a sigh of relief.