Chapter 26: Provisional Licensing Exam Part 2

Once all of class 1-A passes the first part of the exam, it was time for the second part. All the testers were requested to look at the TV screens in the anteroom, so we do.

And what we see is the runners of the exam explode the buildings, highway area, and mountain areas! Like, what's the point of building this stuff if you're just going to blow it up?!

The second part of the exam was explained to be rescue exercises, where we, the Heroes, are going to save as much people as possible while maintaining a point score of at least 50 percent. There was no way to recover lost points once you've lost them, so you needed to make as little mistakes as possible. Once the test was explained, the walls to the anteroom start collapsing around us like the room at the start of the exam, and everyone rushes out to the scene.

Also, before anyone asks, they placed a tracker on us before we started, tracking our movements. This was so they could make sure people were moving around and participating. If you stay put for more than 10 minutes, you fail automatically, so there was no one who was not moving and working.

"Okay everyone, let's get started! Let's head to the city area first!" Midoriya says as he leads us.

"I'm going off on my own again. There may be people at the highway that are danger." I say and fly over.

"Noelle, wait-!" Midoriya tries to stop me again, but I was already out of earshot and couldn't hear him.

Overall, the second half of the test was going smoothly, as I've guided people from the highway to the established first aid station, saved people from falling debris and cars, and even did some healing at the before mentioned first aid station. And with the Twice Quirk, I could be in multiple places at once, having my doubles deliver people in need to the first aid station so that the real me could stay behind and heal the injured. I've even been hearing multiple people I've healed call me "perfect" or "a goddess". Which is nice and all, but I really wasn't trying to get a big head right now.

However, at the halfway point of the test, a loud crash was made at the station I was working at, causing me to pivot and take defensive posture, shielding the civilian actors. This was clearly part of the test, as Gang Orca, the number 10 Hero, appeared and started causing trouble with a bunch of henchmen.

"Deku!" I call to him, and he turns to me. "I'm going to evacuate the people here to a safe distance! Cover us while we move!" I direct him, and he nods.

"Right!" He nods, but gets pushed back by Yo Shindo, who also passed the first part of the test.

"Help her! I'll keep them at bay!" He says, and places his hands on the ground. "TREMORING EARTH!!!" He exclaims as he ruptures the ground below our enemies. Using Twice again, I make multiple copies of me, and Force lift the people at the station gently as we retreat to another location.

Once we were a safe distance away, I have my copies create a forcefield around the civilians, and to allow any Heroes entry to the forcefield with injured people. I made three more copies of myself to tell people that there was a villain attack at the old first aid station, and to direct them to the new area, while also requesting backup to fight the villains. With that done, I start running and make my way back to the fight to help Midoriya and anyone else who was fighting Gang Orca.

I get there, and see that Todoroki and Yoarashi are there, both on the ground covered in what seemed like cement. They were combining their powers, probably unintentionally, and creating a fire tornado around Gang Orca, trapping him and potentially drying him out. But to their efforts were in vain, as Gang Orca used his loud sound waves to break up the fire whirl.

However, his hyper focus on Todoroki and Yoarashi was his down fall, as he soon found himself trapped in a second, even hotter fire whirl than before. But combining Yoarashi's Whirlwind Quirk with Dabi's Cremation made for a whole different experience. He had tried to soak himself in water from a bottle he had, but it evaporated almost instantly. When he tried to break through with his sound waves, I increased the speed of the wind to create a sound isolating vacuum. Pretty soon, he threw in the towel as the time soon ended for the exam. I stop my azure flames with a single thought of my Force to disperse the fire away from anyone nearby.

With that, our test results would soon be calculated in about 10-20 minutes, so we told to wait patiently. Now we play the waiting game.