Chapter 43: Joint Training with Class B

"Okay class, sit down and shut up." Nome says as he enters the class room after an exhausting weekend and random filler drill that definitely isn't interesting to talk about. "I'm sure you don't need me to tell you what we're doing today, so go and get changed into your Hero Suits so we can start as soon as possible." He tells us as we all split up to the locker rooms to change.

And once that's done, we meet Nome and Ms. Makise at training ground Gamma, the factory looking place. And since it was getting colder, everyone had specially made winter suits to keep warm.

"Welcome back. It seems a certain group isn't here yet. What's taking them so long?" He looks at Class 1-B's teacher.

"I...I don't know what they're doing right now... I should go get them." Ms. Makise says, and is about to get her class, when we hear footsteps approaching.

"Relaxed and full of yourselves as always. Underestimating us, huh? I hope you're ready, class A...! WE'RE GOING TO KICK YOUR BUTTS!! AHAHAHAHA!!!"

After a quick recap of the extra's names, Monoma starts rambling on and on about a little survey he held asking which performance was better. And in a totally not rigged voted, class 1-B passed us by an astonishing...

2 votes.

Yeah, very impressive. Kendo makes her way to chop the crap out of Monoma again when Nome suddenly puts the kid in a Force choke. "Shut the fuck up before I actually break your esophagus...!!" He growls at the blonde male.

"Y-Y-Y-Yes sir.....!!!" He stemmers as Nome let's him breathe again.

"Now then, onto the boring explanation of what's going to happen. To put things in the simplest way possible, the two classes will be split evenly into teams of four. There will be five matches in total based on the number of ball you draw from each respective box. To win a match, one of the two teams must capture four people on the enemy team." Ms. Makise explains.

"However, there is one thing I want to address, and it has something to do with one my students." Nomes speaks up. "For this training arc, Noelle will not be participating in this training." He exclaims.

This was no surprise. While I was looking forward to fighting along side my classmates, we came to the decision to not let me participate in this to not create any kind of animosity between us (as if there wasn't any already).

"Why not?!" Iida asked, not raising his hand for once. "Noelle has done nothing wrong!" He proclaims.

"I know. For this entire school year, she has been an upstanding student and possibly one of the best among you first years. And that is precisely why she will not be taking part. She's far too powerful that I fear Class A will have an unfair advantage with her on a team. And while that means one team will only have three people on Class A's sid, we have a solution."

A girl wearing a Kitsune mask steps up next to the teachers.

"This is Yami. She's an extra student we have in class B. So for this training exercise, she will be put into class A temporarily." Ms. Makise explains as the masked girl steps over to class A.

"And also, we have another guest joining us. Thanks to Eraserhead, this will also be a test for student wishing to join the hero course." Nome says as a certain purple haired male steps up with Aizawa. "Hitoshi Shinsou of the general studies course will be joining us for this training session."

"Thank you for having me." He says.

"Any words you wish to say to your potential teammates?" Makise asked.