Chapter 5: Villains Attack?!

A wild Change has appeared! I will be combining class 1-A and 1-B for this chapter. It's just dumb that only class 1-A was in this incident, in my opinion.

Noelle's perspective

A quick recap! Very recently, class 1-A decided on a class representative, and most people voted for Izuku to be the rep. Later, there was a breach in U.A.'s campus security. We thought Villains were attacking, but it was just the press trying to interview All Might. Tenya Iida took control of the situation, and managed to tell everyone in a crowded hallway that there was no need to freak out. Afterward, Izuku stepped down from his place as rep and handed it off to Iida. What a nice guy! Anyway, back to the main story. But I wonder how the press got in in the first place...?

————————————————————————

As the school year passes on, classes continue without a hitch. I'm learning a lot, and getting better. But one day...

"Noelle." Mr. Nome called for me, and I walk up to his desk. "I need to talk with you after class. Stay a while." He tells me, and I nod.

Once class ended, I take a seat in front of his desk. "I received a report from All Might. From the hero vs villain exercises. Tell me what happened."

"What happened...? I honestly don't know. I started panicking, and then all of a sudden, random Quirks started showing up." I told him.

Nome was silent, then nodded. "I see. Noelle, tell me. What do you think your Quirk is? What do you think it does?" He asked.

"It lets me see into the future, I think?" I answer.

"Wrong."

"Huh? What do you know about it?" I asked back.

"More than you." He says. "Your Quirk-"

"Nome? Can I ask you something?" Makise Murasaki, the teacher for class 1-B, enters the class, asking for Nome. "It's about the upcoming training tomorrow."

Nome lets out an audible sigh, and stands up. "Get out. I'll tell you more another time." He tells me, and pushes me out of the door with his Quirk.

Once I step out, I see Victoria, Shina, and Honomura waiting for me. "Did something happen? Was he bullying you?" Victoria asked.

"No, he was just asking about what happened during the training session the other day." I told them.

"I see. Well, we were going to go hang out at the park, if you want to come with us." Shina smiles.

"Yeah, I would love to!" I smile, and go with them.

———————————————————————

A few days later, I was sitting in class, seat 16. Momo Yaoyorozu sits behind, which made me quite nervous, since she the second most beautiful girl in the class, and the vice representative with Iida. Very soon, Mr. Nome enters the room. "Alright, sit down and shut up." He says, and looks straight at me. He probably wanted to continue what he was saying a few days back, but didn't say anything past that. "Today we'll be heading down to a simulation center made by one of the staff members. We'll be testing your abilities as Heroes today. We'll be using simulations to see if you're really learning anything in this class." He says, and we leave for the bus. As we get there, we were given time to change into our Hero costumes.

When we enter the simulation center, I see that we weren't the only students here. The second Hero course class, class 1-B, was here too. While waiting for Mr. Nome and the other faculty members, it seems a blonde boy was antagonizes my class, but a girl with orange hair immediately steps in. "Enough, Monoma. They do not deserve to be treated like that. They are fellow schoolmates, and we should treat each with respect." She says, and the Monoma boy stops.

"You must be the class representative. I am Tenya Iida. It is a pleasure." Iida says.

"Oh, yes. Itsuka Kendo. Nice to meet you too." The girl said, her name being Kendo to me. She looks at me and Victoria, and smiles. "Is Victoria doing good in your class?" She asked Iida.

"Oh, absolutely. Are you two acquainted?" Iida asked back.

"We went to the same middle school." Kendo tells him, smiling.

Very soon, Mr. Nome, Ms. Makise, and a woman and/or man walks with them. It was hard to determine the gender of the other person, but they clarified that they are indeed female. The person introduces herself as Thirteen. After a little speech, and introduction to the simulation center, called the U.S.J. But before we started, Nome spoke up.

"It also seems we're missing someone from class 1-B. Noa Fuchikazi has apparently come down with a cold, so she is staying home and not participating in the exercises." He tells us.

"But Noa was just fine a few days ago... Things happen, I guess..." I mutter to myself.

While Thirteen was explaining what we were going to be doing for our training, we were interrupted by a black cloud appearing in the center of the U.S.J.. From the black cloud, a ton of people appear from it. "Thirteen. Explain." Nome said to his fellow staff member, but Thirteen had no idea what was going on. "Stay here and watch the students. This may get ugly." He says, wraps a scarf around his neck, and runs down the stairs to the crowd of people. As if enemies in a video game, they all start to attack him. He wasn't our teacher for nothing, as he put up a good fight. He seemed to be throwing them around without touching them. Almost like he had psychic powers. He was also physical fit, as he was kicking and punching them too. "Okay students! We need to evacuate as soon as possible." Thirteen says.

"Quickly, come this way!" Ms. Makise calls.

"What about Mr. Nome?!" Izuku asked.

"He can handle this! Just go!" Ms. Makise says, and she leads us out with Thirteen. Or least, she was going to, until that same black cloud appeared in front of us.

"Stay where you are." The cloud spoke. It was apparently a guy.

"Stay back!" Thirteen says, and blocks our progress. Going against what she just said, Bakugou and fellow classmate Kirishima leap in to attack. But this doesn't go as planned, and the black cloud man washes over us, and seemingly teleports us to random locations. I was taken to the collapsing buildings simulation zone with Bakugou, Kirishima, and Vic. "Noelle?! What happened?!" Vic asked.

"I think that cloud guy had some kind of warping Quirk." I tell her.

"Dammit! What the hell?!" Bakugou asks no one.

"Uh, guys? Look over there." I say, and point to another cloud gate. People, probably Villains, pour out of it, running at us. Vic jumps in front of us, and rips open her top, and flashes them with her Quirk. They all shout in surprise from the sudden light, and Bakugou and Kirishima slam them with their combat ready Quirks. Of course, this only takes out a few of them, and the rest start a fight. As Vic, Bakugou, and Kirishima continue to fight, I sit in the back of them, telling them what's about to come next, and if any villain got too close, Vic would cover me. This clearly wasn't part of the exercise. What's going on?