Chapter 38: A Bright Future + Shina's Grief Part 2

Kinako's POV

I had made my way down the hall that Noelle, or Seven right now, had told me to go down, and see a familiar face crawling on the floor, using the wall as support.

"Shina?!" I shout as I approached her.

"Kina...ko..."

I rush over to her, and see that she was in perfect condition. She wasn't hurt too bad, surprisingly, but she was exhausted. I lifted her up in a princess carry, and hold her close.

"What happened...?! Why are you here...?!" I asked her.

"I need to...see Eri..." She mutters again, barely staying awake. She must have used her Quirk to heal herself, which would explain why she's so tired right now. Using her Quirk makes her extremely sleepy.

"Eri...? The girl No-Seven wants to save? Why?" I asked.

"Just...take me to her... Please..." She continues whispering, and passes out.

I don't know what's going on, but I nod anyway, and run back the way I came from, then follow the path that Seven and the others took. There was a loud crash, but it was far away. As I run, I see Lemillion on the ground, bleeding badly.

"Lemillion!" I call as I run up to him.

"Pocket...Girl...?" He looks up at me, and sees Shina in my arms. "And...Angel...?"

"I found her down the hall going to Eri's room. She said she wants to see her." I tell him.

"Down...that way... She ran back...to Chisaki..." He told me.

"Chisaki...?! Back to Overhaul...?!"

Another loud crash was heard, and I hoist Lemillion onto my back. "Let's go...! We need to get out here...!" I say as I run towards the exit just down the hall.

In my arms, I could hear Shina muttering Eri's name over and over again. I don't know what relationship they have, but Shina seems to care a lot about this girl.

Along the way, we found Amajiki, or Sun Eater, who had just apprehended another member of the Yakuza. He had white, pointy hair. "Sun Eater...! And Eraser Head...!" I say as Amaterasu was there helping as well.

We decided to head out with Eraser Head, and we do so. Once we get out via Ryukyu, we see Deku with Eri on his back, and Noelle next to him trying to stop whatever was happening.

In the corner of my eye, Amaterasu moves Eraser Head's head up to look at Eri, and he activates his Quirk to stop the girl. Things go back to normal, as Shina starts to wake up. She wiggles out of my arms, and flys over to Eri, Deku, and Seven, hugging them. I go over too, and see that Eri had lost consciousness, probably from overexerting her Quirk. Noelle falls to her knees in relief as she holds Midoriya in her arms.

Noelle's POV

"It's over..." I say as I hold them both, and Shina was also holding us.

Ambulances arrive at the scene very soon, and everything was going smoothly until we went over to Sir Nighteye. They rolled him off to the hospital soon after, and Shina refused to let go of Eri, so the hospital responders just took her to the hospital with her. We all had to go. It was mandatory for us to get checked up on. And everything was fine with me and Izuku.