Extra Chapter: Preparations For Work Studies

After asking Bea to make me a mask for my Hero costume, I leave back for U.A. High to get to class. It's good that brother is back from America. And when he did come back, he asked to speak with me after classes end. Why has this happened for the past three days?

"So, did everything work out with your visit of Bea? Did she teach you anything?" He asked as he graded some papers.

I was silent.

"You asked about our parents, didn't you?" He asked with a sigh.

I nod. "She told me everything..."

"I see... I planned to tell you myself when you were older. But you seem to be taking it pretty well." He says.

"I haven't met mom and dad. At least, I don't remember who they are. So it's hard to feel sympathy for them." I say. "But..." I add with a sigh "I am ashamed to know that I was the one who killed them."

"Don't be. They would've done much worse than just ignore you once you were older. I should thank you." He says.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"If you didn't do the deed, I would have myself. They deserved it, with how they treated you. Karmic retribution, I guess. Besides, the way the media sees it, they died in a car crash. No one would believe you if said you caused it. And besides that, you were a kid." Nome tries to justify what I did.

"Maybe... But still, it kinda hurts knowing the truth." I say, gripping my shirt.

"The truth is often painful. The best we can do is share the burden and move on from the past. You're good at that." Nome says, and pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you brother." I smile, and return his hug.

"Anyway, did you ask Bea to make something for you?" He asked.

"I asked her to make me a mask. I suppose I should've thought of one before, but I'm glad I did eventually." I say to him.

"That's good. It should be done as soon as work studies start. Did you think of someone to work under?" He asked another question.

"N-Not yet..." I answer. I wasn't being lazy, I just couldn't think of one.

"I see. Well, Midoriya wanted to ask you if you'd be interested in join him for his work study." He told me. "He's going to Sir Nighteye. He thought having you around might help his confidence." He said.

"Weird. Midoriya isn't usually one who asks for help." I say aloud.

"You're right about that. You might want to ask Mirio first, though." He says, and sits in his chair again, getting back to grading.

That works out fine for me, since I wanted to talk to Mirio Togata anyway. As soon as I could, I went down to the third year dorms. I was greeted by many third year guys, but I pushed (not literally) passed them to find Mirio. "Togata senpai." I call out to him.

"Oh, Prodigy's sister. How are you? Did you need something?" He asked.

"I want you to train me!" I say.

"Train you? To do what?" He asked.

I look around, realizing everyone was looking at us. "Let's talk somewhere more private." I say, and pull him out to the back of the dorms.

"What's this about, Noelle?" He asked.

"As you saw in our sparring match before, my Quirk isn't normal. I can basically use any Quirk as long as I can imagine it. And I want to learn how to use yours properly." I tell him.

"You want to use my Quirk within your own? Man, that's a lot to take in. Are you sure? It's a hard Quirk to use." He says with a small smile.

"I'm sure!" I say.

"Well, alright then. Who am I to say no to someone who just wants to improve, am I right?" He agreed to help me.

"First off, you need to make sure you have clothes that won't fall off when you try to activate it. Do you have clothes like that?" He asked.

"No..." I mutter. "But I can infuse it into my Hero suit tomorrow! How do you usually do that?" I asked.

"Well, my Hero suit is entirely made up of my hair, isn't that crazy?" He told me.

"Really?! The whole thing?!" I asked. "But how does that work? The hairs are now off your body, and shouldn't be able to activate your Quirk, right?" I wonder.

"That's the funny thing, it still works. I don't know the exact details, but I suppose as long as it's my DNA, it'll activate regardless of whether it's attached to my body or not." He says. "Well, since your hero outfit isn't ready, I suppose there are only two options." He offers me.

"Which are...?" I ask, a bit nervous from the response.

"The first is that we start training tomorrow when you fix your suit." He says. "And the second is...we have a totally naked training session right now!"

I start to think on this. If I wait, I'll have to take an extra day to train after work studies start. I want to get this done as soon as possible. It'll be only be one day... and a few hours. With my mind made up, I nod. "Turn around please..." I request, and he turns. After rustling my clothes, I was completely naked now. "Okay. I'm ready." I tell him.

Mirio turns around. "I didn't think you'd actually take this option. I hope you don't mind." He says.

"It'll only be for one day, and a few hours at best. So it's not so bad. Still embarrassing, but not so bad." I tell him, and get ready. "So, what's first?" I asked.

Thus, my naked training session with Mirio Togata started. With only a week to learn and master this Quirk, montage summary!

---------------------

Day 1: Naked session. I was learning, but I hit my face into many wooden planks we had set up.

Day 2: No longer naked, I had infused my hairs into my hero suit. With that done, I was ready to use Permeation. My coattails got stuck between the planks, but I got an idea to use a sort of psychic/radar Quirk to help sense my surroundings, like a wall. When I'm close to something or someone, I hear blips in my head. The blips correspond to the direction of the object and close it is. So when moving through obstacles, I can ignore blips from the lift, right, and behind me. Using predictions, like Mirio says, I can easily get a grip on how to use this Quick.

Day 3: I'm learning. With developmental of my radar Quirk, I can now slowly walk through obstacles. Very slowly.

Day 4: I have now begun jogging through obstacles. Once we get the moving done, we'll move onto fight with Permeation.

Day 5: After getting moving through things down, it was time to learn how to fight. Once again, using the radar Quirk I developed, I managed to get that done easily, being able to sense my surroundings and predict off of the blips I hear in my head.

----------------------

With that, the weekend had started, and I have finally gotten a good grip on how to use Permeation. A reporter guy came by to check out how students of U.A. have been doing in our current state, but that's not important. Monday, Work Studies are finally starting...