My Villain Academia: Chapter 2

Shigaraki's attempts at subduing Gigantomachia were not going well, to be honest. He's much too powerful for the League of Villains, he raged on his assault for 48 hours and 44 minutes straight, and only stopped to sleep for 3 hours. Then he would sniff out Shigaraki, wherever he is, and attack all over again. Since October to now early December, Shigaraki had barely slept at all. The Doctor did provide the group with regular financial support as well, but nothing else. Toga and Spinner arrive to Shigaraki's side to let Twice and Compress rest up, while Noa and Dabi were off somewhere else helping the Doctor. As the group takes a break while Machia is sleeping, Toga and Spinner arrive. However, their chat about planning to bring down Machia is interrupted by a phone call from the League's broker, Giren, calling Twice and his fart noise ring tone.

"Oh hey, it's Giren." Twice says aloud.

"What? Giren calls you directly, but won't answer my calls?! Ask him if we have damage insurance!" Mr. Compress says to the man.

"Giren was the one who introduced me to the League, so he and I are close." Twice says and answers the phone, his tone shifting as it usually does. "What the hell man, why are you answering Compress's calls?! You're the worst man!"

"Ah, yes. That would be our fault. Apologies." A strange voice spoke over the phone.

"A voice changer?" Compress wonders.

"Who the hell are you and what did you do to Giren?!" Twice asked, actually getting through a sentence without shifting personalities getting in the way.

"Check the internet lately?" The voice said.

Compress grabs his own phone, checking the news and letting everyone hear a report about finding fingers in a lot of familiar places.

"Jin Bubaigawara of the League of Villains, correct? Your broker is quite the man." The person over the phone continues speaking. "The League of Villains has quite the reputation. But tell me, have you heard of the Meta Liberation Army?"

"First the Yakuza and now the Liberation Army? Give me a break..." Shigaraki groans.

"Nigata, aye? How is the weather up in those mountains?" The person over the phone asked.

Hearing they have their location, Twice throws his phones into the rocks. But it didn't break. Sturdy phone.

"There's no point in doing that. We already have your location via our satellite." He voice said.

Shigaraki picks up the phone carefully. "We're a little busy at the moment. Call us again later and maybe we'll listen to what you have to say." He says and was about to hang up, but stopped.

"Are you sure that's wise? We have your location and are watching your every move. And as you know, you have quite the bounty on your group." The voice says to stop Shigaraki. "Endeavor. Hawks. Edgeshot. Mirko. Crust." He listed off the top heroes currently. "One call. One mention of your whereabouts, and the pros will have you surrounded and arrested."

Shigaraki went silent.

"If you do not wish to meet your end so soon, I suggest you come to Deika City in the Aichi Prefecture within the hour. To be crushed by the heroes, or to come and be crushed by us. It is time you make your decision! Tomura Shigaraki!" The person over the phone hangs up.

After some silence between the current members, Twice ends up speaking up as he usually does. "We gotta save Giren!" He exclaims.

"Calm yourself!" Compress says. "You've been way too attached to people lately, it's becoming a bad habit. Besides, this whole thing could be a ruse!"

"Giren was the one who brought us all together! We gotta help him out, right?!" Twice continued to insist getting involved.

"Giren might already be dead, Jin!" Toga says and makes an "X" with her pointer fingers. "He could be lying to us. All we have is their word."

"But still, we can't jussss— Ahhh...?!" Twice was about to continue his insistence, when Shigaraki suddenly started pulling his mask off, making the grown man crumple to to ground and hold his head.

"Considering they have our location, we can't exactly do nothing." He says, and touched his earpiece. "Did you get that, Doctor?"

"I did. Aichi, right?" The doctor says over the earpiece. "You're actually going to go?"

"Compress, how long until the big baby wakes up?" Shigaraki asked.

"About 2 hours and 45 minutes." Compress says as he looks at his pocket watch. "Wait, you're not thinking..."

"I'm glad you're catching on." Shigaraki grins and plants his fist into his open palm. "We're going send the giant crashing into the Meta Liberation Army. With all the fighting he'll have to put up with to get to me, it'll lower his excessive amount of HP down, and crush the Liberation Army in on fell swoop...!" He says.

"Bwahaha! Sneaky bastard! And what happens if this whole thing is a sham?!" Doctor laughs.

"Then they'll all die anyway, simple as that." He groans. "Despite our best interests, we can't just sit around and do nothing." He puts Twice's mask back over his head, careful not to disintegrate it. "Where's Noa and Dabi right now?"

"Right now, Dabi is on the border of Mie and Shiga. As for Noa, she's currently in Saitama."

"That's a great place to be... Warp us and Noa to Dabi's location." Shigaraki smiles.

"Well alright then. If that's what you wanna do, then I won't stop you." Doctor says and warps them all to Dabi.

———

"How did I let myself into this stupid plan...?" Dabi complained as the group arrived at Deika City, overlooking the suburbs.

"Stop complaining." Noa says as she changes her clothes into her usual attire, previously wearing a beautiful flower pattern yukata. "You wanted to join this League, so you follow our orders when we need you." Once she changed, she places some kind of glowing rings over her forearms.

"The hell are those?" Dabi asked Noa.

"Some kind of ancient Chinese relic." Noa answered.

"Where did you even get those?"

"I'm joking. They're just some arm bracelets Doctor Ujiko gave me. To conserve my wishes for when we really need them, I can't just wish willy nilly. So he gave me these to help with my fighting." She says more seriously. "They're pretty cool. I can shoot them from my arms and they come right back."

Dabi stares at her in disbelief. "You can't be serious..." He says.

"I am." She says and gives him a demonstration. "Pretty cool, yeah?"

"Are you Wenwu now...?"

As the two talked, Toga's ear catch something approaching their location. "Someone's coming!" She says and grabs a knife.

The whole league gets into battle stance, as a Hero slides into view. "Worry not! A friend approaches!" The man says and stops in front of them.

"A Hero?!" Spinner exclaims, but doubles down. "Not a very well known one, anyway..."

"I've been commanded to act as your guide today! So if you wish to speak with our esteemed leader, you can follow me!" He says and leads the group through the suburbs.

"The place is empty... There aren't even pros." Compress mutters as they look around.

Shigaraki looks around, spotting someone on the rooftops. "I get it... It's the whole city..." He says.

"Right you are!" Slide 'n Go says as they approach a pair of people.

"This is a liberated district." A man with slick black hair says.

"Isn't that Hanabata, from the Hearts and Mind Association!?" Compress asked.

"He important?" Spinner asked.

"He's a politician, but like Mister Slidey, he's not all that popular with the masses." Noa says.

"We're here. Now give us our broker." Shigaraki demands.

"Your friend in the Deika Tower with our esteemed leader. I'm sure he's being entertained." The man says with a grin. "Welcome, League of Villains. You'll be our guests of honor. Today, we will crush the League of Villains. It's time, friends...! To begin our revival party!" The man known as Hanabata shouts as a bunch of people jump at the League from nowhere.