Extra Chapter: Nome's Business

Nome's POV

Pretty soon, November rolls around in the blink of an eye. The school festival was today, and I was preparing to leave the U.A. campus. I had important paperwork I needed to pick up at the city hall. On my way out, I see Midoriya out running as well. For what reason, I wasn't sure. He had some gloves on, which made me think he was up early training with All Might, and handed him the permission paper to leave campus. I shrug, as their training is none of my business right now, and continue to make my way down town in my old scarf, which also served as my Hero Costume. This made me pretty recognizable among the streets.

"It's him... It's Prodigy..." A woman was whispering behind me to her boyfriend.

"Is he even still a Hero...? Can't the guy take a hint...?" Her boyfriend mutters.

This was normal for me. Whenever I wear this scarf, people recognize me immediately, and start their stupid gossip. Not that it bothers me anymore. This society? The media? They can say whatever they want about me.

If you're curious as to why, I used to run my own Hero Agency at age 16. I was popular, but I never saved lives because I wanted money, or any reward for that matter. A person's life shouldn't have a monetary value. That's what I believed, and enforced on my sidekicks at my Agency. One thing leads to another, and my Agency ended up betraying me, kicking me out and taking it over for themselves. They claimed it was because I wasn't paying them, but I made it explicitly clear that I valued true heroism over becoming some kind of Japanese Hero Idol. The truth of the matter was that they thought they were better than me because they were older, wanted the fame and glory of being Heroes for themselves, and took my Agency by force. So now I'm known as the Fallen Hero who didn't pay his employees.

Once I had picked up the papers I needed, I needed to get back to U.A., but hear police sirens and radios from a nearby block.

"Attention, all units in the Hosu area, report to Naonama Hotel! A bomb has been planted on the premises! All units in the Hosu area, report to Naonama Hotel!"

I let out a sigh, and wrapped my scarf around my neck tighter, and made my way over to the scene. Once I arrive at Naonama Hotel, I land on the rooftop of a nearby building, and see a group of maybe ten villains outside the building fighting off the police, and another group of about 20 inside, holding hostages. I put the papers I had under a rock I picked up from the ground, and jump into action. I use my Force to pull all the villains into each other, and incapacitate them.

"Prodigy?! Seriously?! Where are the other Pros?!" A police officer groaned.

I land on the ground, and turn my head to them. "How many hostages are in that hotel?" I asked.

"Piss off! We don't want your help!" Another officer complained.

"Fine then. I'll do it myself." I say, and rush to the hotel. "Make yourselves useful and apprehend those guys!" I demand as I jump up to some of the high floors. Using my Force, I silently dislocate a window, and make my way inside without alerting the inside villains. A family that was staying in there recognized me, almost screaming, but couldn't due to fear of giving away our location. It was a woman, a son, and a daughter. I just stare at them for a moment, until I decided to speak. "Stay quiet. I'll handle this." I say, and quietly sneak out of the door. I make my way down the stairs to the ground level, and listen closely.

"Are the bombs ready?" A man asked.

"Yeah. Once we clear out, the whole place will be leveled to the ground!" Another thug said with a laugh.