Extra Chapter: The Thief's Godspeed

Runnin' around at the speed of sound.
Got place to go, gotta follow my rainbow!
Can't stick around, have to keep movin' on.
Guess what lies ahead, only one way to find out!

Huh? Wait, it's my turn?!aaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHH!!! You heard nothing!!

Fine, I guess I can tell you what happened. But this is only for content, got it?!

My name is Akane Mikuru, and I'm the fastest girl alive. My Hero Name, Red-Eye.

Noelle had forgotten to explain this, but Shina wasn't participating in the exam. She said she didn't feel well all of a sudden, so she went to ask a doctor what was wrong. I mean, it's obvious to me that she's going to skip the exam and hang out with the villains. How do I know? A criminal can recognize another criminal. I've run into her other personality more times than I can count when I was younger and still a street urchin stealing for food and money. And I had also learned at the beginning of the year that she is my cousin. I mean, I guess it's not surprising. The white hair and red eyes, as well as our similar face structures. We could even be sisters.

You might be wondering why a former thief would do a complete 180, and want to become a Hero. To be honest, I didn't want to at first. I mostly only did it so I can get closer to Izuku Midoriya, my future husband. He saved me once, and I will never forget it. But after half a year at U.A. High, I've...started to like it here. At first, it was suffocating. Hearing all this talk about truth, justice, yadee yadee yada. But seeing Izukun smile so much, and the new friends I made since coming here, well, they're really nice to me. Sure, I still talk like a rude prick, but they don't mind it at all anymore, and have now associated my brutal honesty and sharp tongue as a way of showing that I care. Which is true, for the most part, but I would never tell them that upfront.

For those who don't know, my Quirk is called Godspeed. My body stores kinetic energy as I move around, which allows me to release that energy through my body and enhance my speed. The more I run, the faster I go. The faster I run, the more force behind my hits. I may only weigh in at 40 kilograms, due to malnutrition in my past, but force is also calculated using an object's speed, or velocity if we're being more precise, but reaching the speeds I can get up to, I can deal devastating damage to anyone I hit.

With my explanation done, I swiftly hide behind a rock to avoid detection from the other schools. They wanted U.A. out immediately for showing off at the Sports Fest, which made sense since they already knew of our Quirks. Why wouldn't you want to a pick on an easy target that you already know can do? It's a basic tactic even thieves like me have used. I've stolen plenty of candy from babies in the past...

"Psst...! Akane...! Over here...!" I hear a voice to my left and see Ochako Uraraka, my love rival, trying to get my attention. I rush over to her in the blink of an eye, and sit down. If not for the circumstances being as they are, I would've ignored her all together. She's the only person in my class who I genuinely hate.

"Have you found anyone else other than me?" I asked as I adjust my mask.

"I only found Sero..." She whispers.

"Yo..." Poor man's Spider-Man said as he put his hand up.

"So it's just us three for now... Lovely... Of all the people to get stuck with..." I groan as I jump up and down silently.

"You're mask let's you track heat signatures, right...? Can you use it and tell us where our classmates are...?" Uraraka asked.

I nod, and turn a small knob on the side of my mask as I search the area. "Hm?!" I stiffen up.

"What is it...?!" Sero asked.

"Izukun is in trouble...!" I say and quickly jump over the debris and stay low to the ground to sneak around while also getting to Izukun quicker.