Heroes' Rising Chapter 4: Push Past Your Limits

Third Person POV

After a few hours of preparation, the class of young heroes have readied their assault against Nine and his group. It was a 20 against 3.

The basics of the plan Midoriya thought up was to exhaust Nine by making him use his Quirks in excess. This way, he will be weakened, and easier to defeat. So they used the castle ruins to split them up. Attack in waves, avoid close combat, and stall until help arrives. And just on time, the three make their way to the ruins. To start, Aoyama and Yaoyorozu were waiting for the preemptive strike.

"We have about 20 seconds... Get ready...!" She instructs her classmate, who starts to prepare his bellybutton lasers. "5... 4... 3... 2...! 1...!!"

"I Can't Stop Twinkling...! It's my...!! SUPERNOVA!" The blonde boy unleashes a massive blast of blinding light at the villains.

The three split off into different directions while Nine stands his ground with an air barrier, as Aoyama shoots more, smaller lasers to his left and right to separate them even further.

And next, Yaoyorozu uses a pair of cannons she made with her remaining lipids to break the ground below Slice and blow Chimera off a nearby cliff. "Phase one...is completely..." She pants as she plops on the ground.

Nine continues his advance as Sero and Ochako strike at him next. Using falling rocks on tape to rain down hell and force Nine to destroy them with lasers. But that only made things worse for him, as the amount of debris doubled the numbers of rocks raining down on him.

Slice was dropped into a dark cave area, where Mina Ashido uses her acid on stalagmites to drop them on the redhead. She can use her hair as sharp needles, as she attempts to hit Ashido with said needles, but she manages to avoid them. Tokoyami swings in with metal claws on Dark Shadow made by Yaoyorozu to strike more dangerously. And from the shadows of the cave, Akane lunges into the fight with her knife, but gets blocked by steel solid hair.

"Ashido. Mikuru. Allow me. The darkness is my domain." He tells the girls.

"Sorry birdboy, but I'm helping. I'll move so fast she won't know what hit her." Akane says as she adjusts her mask.

"Don't get cocky, you children!" Slice shouts as she goes in for an attack of her own.

And then to the left, Chimera was confronted by Iida, Victoria, Todoroki, and Kirishima. Using a grapple hook stored safely by Kinako, Victoria drags the giant beast man into the water of a lake, gets pulled out by Kirishima with a rope, and frozen in the water by Todoroki.

"Well, that was easy." Kirishima says as he gives Victoria a towel to dry off with.

"Don't get too comfortable." Victoria says.

Very soon, the beast breaks his way out of the frozen ice, and lands on the surface again. "Did you really have to go and freeze me like that?" He asked in a mocking tone.

"Well, guess it's time for plan B." Iida says and gets ready for some good old fashioned fisticuffs.

"Do you think I'm playing around today? Nah, kid." The blue beast said as he lit a cigar. "Today, I'm serious." He growls.

Kirishima gets ready for a fight as well. "Trust me, we are too!"

"Now that the islanders are safe, we can go all out." Iida says.