Two Heroes Chapter 3: Conclusion on I Island

A/N: There may be spelling errors. I rushed to write and publish this.

Once the three of us got inside, we continue our ascension up I Tower. We busted through the wall, and got attacked by one of the remaining villains, who we easily handled. And now, we arrived at what seemed like a vault area. And inside was David Shield, and it looked like he was searching for something in the room.

"Why is he up here...?" I asked softly.

"Maybe the villains wanted something from here..." Midoriya says.

"We have to help him..." Melissa tells us, and we all crawl over quietly. As we enter, we could hear them talking.

"This has all gone accordingly." David's assistant says as he brings a briefcase out. "And now we finally have it back. And it seems that the villains have done a good job keeping the heroes at the party occupied."

"Yes, so it seems..." David says, not as impressed. "But with this...we can finally..."

"Papa...?" Melissa spoke up and totally blew our cover.

Both men turn and look at us all, standing there completely dumbfounded. "You...hired villains...? Just to get something?" I asked, angered by this twist.

"It only to take back what was stolen from us!" The assistant Sam spoke up again, and showed the briefcase. "Inside this case is a great support item. It amplifies the power of someone's Quirk. But the sponsors of the island didn't want something like it, so they took it from us. And with pressure from other nations, Mr. Shield had no choice but to lock it away, as well as all of the research notes for it! And after that...I proposed the idea to Mr. Shield to hire actors to play villain roles, and force the island on high alert, to get this back." He explained his entire plan.

"I feel like this is just stalling for the villain boss to show up..." I say to myself.

"Why would you even think about doing this?!" Midoriya asked, not grasping the situation.

"Why? It's so that...All Might can be the Hero he once was again." David says.

"For All Might...?"

"When I knew him...he was a shining light. He shone as bright as the sun. But now, his Quirk levels are taking a rapid decline. Very soon, he'll lose his powers for good." He says. "But with this device, All Might can be the Hero he once was...! No...! He could be better!"

"You're living in the past." I say.

"What?" He glared at me.

Midoriya seemed to be lost in thought, so I spoke up.

"You're living in the past. You're so laser focused on All Might that you can't see the myriad of raising Heroes. Instead of clinging to the past, you need to look forward, to the future." I tell him as I hear footsteps. "Shit...!" I mutter as me and Midoriya suddenly get tangled up in metal wires.

The way I was tied up was rather humiliating.

"You know, for a kid, you're pretty damn perceptive. And you're absolutely right." A man with red hair says as he walks into the room. He was wearing a mask that seemed to be made of metal. From that, I managed to conclude he has some kind of metal manipulation Quirk. "Sam. The device." He demanded, and the tubby man runs past David Shield and hands the briefcase he was holding to the villain. "Man, this was almost too easy." He says. "Thanks for the invite, David Shield. I wouldn't have been able to get my hands on this without you."

"What...?! Sam?! I thought these people were just actors?!" Shield starts to panic as to what he's done.

"Hehehaha, oh yeah, that's the story we went with. The easiest part was just pretending to be actors so we could get our hands on this thing." The Villain laughed and turns back to Sam. "Here's your payment." He grinned, turning his gun on the man, and shooting his shoulder, making Sam fall backwards.