11 May 2021

The place was packed with fans. The cast of the new series in the making "Red Thread" is formally introduced for the first time to the media and fans.

They were excited as the search for the perfect cast wasn't an easy one.

But when they did find them, it was more than perfect. People said that the actor for the main character Dean was as if they've taken him out of the novel itself by how similar they look.

And they couldn't think of any other actor to play Pharm, than the one they found.

All in all, the cast was a perfect 10 out of 10.

They can see how the main actors, Ohm and Fluke, were awkward towards each other, considering this was their first meeting. But the chemistry was impeccable. Just by the sight of them sitting or standing beside each other was perfect.

Within minutes, the pairing OhmFluke was formed. Gathering the hearts of everyone. Even the cast was giddy by the sight of them.

Ohm was the perfect gentleman, always was cautious and gentle with his co-actor. Fluke on the other hand was the sweetest little bean there was. He was shy and adorable which made everybody swoon over him.

All in all, they were perfect together.

After taking more than enough photos for the media, with the cast, the author and the director as well as the fans. It was finally over.

Fluke was one of the ones that had to leave early with his manager. He had to get to the hair saloon and be prepared to be Pharm.

Once he was done, with freshly dyed hair, it was time to go back home. Thankfully he has nothing on his schedule for the rest of the day.

'More time to spend with my baby.'

With that in thought, he was smiling all the way home.

Note and Ess who was in the can't help but to smile too. They know Fluke will be having less and less time to be at home now and glad he at least has time today.

Once they reached the gate of the familiar house, Fluke didn't even wait until the car stop to step out and open the gate before rushing into the house.

"Papa!"

"Ray!" He exclaimed just as excited towards the toddler who was waddling his way towards him. Fluke open his arms wide, welcoming the baby with a warm embrace.

"Papa!"

"Has Ray been a good boy while waiting for papa?" He asked, smiling brightly. The baby looked at him curiously, hands trying to reach towards his papa's hair.

Fluke chuckled. "Does papa look good?"

"Gud!" Ray exclaimed.

"Aw... Thank you baby." The male then proceeds to attack the baby with kisses on his face.

Note and Ess chuckled as they brought all the bags from the car into the house. "Alright Fluke, me, Aum and Ess are leaving. You okay being here with Ray alone?"

Fluke picked up his baby, nodding his head at his manager. "Of course. Thank you P'Aum for taking care of Ray."

Aum nodded and smiled. "Of course Fluke. Take care Ray."

As if understanding it, Ray waved his hands at the three adults. "Babai~" He said which emits laughter for the others in the room.

"Bye~"

And then it was just the two of them. "Dada?" Ray asked, eyes roaming around the front porch. Usually his papa and dada come together so it's weird that it's just his papa.

OhmFluke A Dayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें