05 February 2021

"Alright guys, today we're going to start learning the English Alphabet." Teacher Pu said to her 6 years old students.

The children all cheers, not really understanding but just following their teacher's excitement.

Teacher Pu turned on the speaker and put on the Alphabet Song.

Most of the children sang along since it was a widely known song.

20 minutes later, she started the real lesson.

"Alright guys, that was the song." She said, walking towards the whiteboard and drawing a big 'A'.

"Now what letter is this?"

"A!" One student, the brightest of them all, answered.

Teacher Pu smile and nodded. "That right Fluke! This is an A."

She began scribbling down some words that begins with the latter A.

Apples.

Ants.

Air.

Avocado.

"These.... Ade the words that begin with the letter A. Now say it with me, A."

"Aeeeeeee..." The children followed her.

She smiles. "That's good. Now let's play a game! Give me a word with the letter A and if you could, make a whole sentence with the word you choose. Can you do it?"

"Yesssssssssss~"

"Alright! Let's begin with Min here."

The children all begin and Pu was impress that most of them can say the right word and even give her a correct sentence with word.

"Very good Pam! Now Fluke, your turn."

Fluke is the smallest student in her class. He's only 5, but got enrolled a year earlier hence why he's the smallest.

However, no one will dare say anything since he's got a personal protector.

"Awake. I'm always awake on time to go to school because Mama Wine will always woke me up in the morning."

"That's good!" Teacher Pu claps her hands as she did to the other children.

Now come's Fluke's protectors' turn.

"Ohmmy, your turn."

The taller boy who was sitting beside the younger boy stood up and look at the boy beside him with a smile before looking at Teach Pu confidently.

"Aisle! One day I'll make Fluke walk down the aisle with Papa Pete while I wait at the other end so we can get married!"

—End—

OhmFluke A DayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara