N I N E T Y - F O U R

Start from the beginning

My lip curled and I felt my tongue roll against my bared teeth.

Draco nodded, but before he could give a verbal answer, a Snatcher who I didn't care to know the name of spoke up. "Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope Mr Malfoy."

"You dare talk to me like that in my own house!" Lucius yelled. Draco visibly flinched as he was still under the grasp of his father.

Narcissa stepped forward. "Lucius!" She hissed.

We both gave each other a look. Hers was strained and sorry, mine eager and willing.

She took this as her answer on what to do with her husband and pulled him back, away from Draco.

Narcissa didn't want Draco hurt as much as I did.

But before I could take a relived breath, Bellatrix took this as her opening. "Don't be shy sweetie, come over."

Draco walked hesitantly over, Bellatrix's hand guiding him to — possibly — Harry Potter.

Bellatrix pushed him down by his shoulder. "Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure."

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco retorted, staring at him intently.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix questioned.

"He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon." The Snatcher from before explained.

"Or ran into a stinging jinx," Bellatrix whispered, quiet enough to classify as a whisper but loud enough to be audible.

"Was it you, dear?" Bellatrix questioned Hermione, who went white and stopped moving underneath the Snatcher's grasp. Bellatrix stalked away from Draco and towards Hermione. "Give me her wand! We'll see what her last spell was."

Draco's gaze didn't move with his aunt, it stayed on the boy. Then something in him clicked. I could see it.

It was Potter. He recognized him as Potter.

Oh God.

Bellatrix's cackle interrupted me. "Got you!"

Her wicked cackle continued until she abruptly stopped and she gasped. "What's that? Where'd you get that from?" She asked, she looked terrified.

Bellatrix had her eyes on a sword in another Snatcher's pocket. He answered her with a sly smirk on his lips. "It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon it's mine now."

Oh shit.

He shouldn't have done that one.

If Bellatrix is interested in the sword in his pocket and he just called it his, she's going to get it from him in the worst way possible.

I was right too, because Bella twisted her wand in all kinds of complex directions.

She stunned the Snatcher with the sword and he flew and ended up falling down the stairways.

Bella caught the sword in her hand. I saw the glistening rubies down the handle.

The Sword of Gryffindor.

Then, she whipped her wand at another Snatcher, stunning him too before creating a rope controlled by her wand.

She hit another Snatcher with the rope that automatically tied around his neck.

He placed his hands on his neck, holding it in order to try to pry the black rope off of himself. It was no use.

"Are you mad?!" The last Snatcher and the leader had exclaimed.