LAVENDER: Episode 3.5

Start from the beginning

Azul clicked his tongue, glaring at the wolf for taking what he believed was his. "This doesn't concern you."

"It does if it involves Yumi." He menacing replied, baring his teeth as a threat.

'Sheesh. I'm being treated like an object.'

'Because you're so shiny and precious!'

The little scene was then interrupted when the door was loudly banged open, presenting a small figure covered in soap. "Stop right there you bastards!"

"Grim? Why are you covered in bubbles?" Mayumi asked, staring at the cat with a hint of amusement. She wished she could take a picture, but it wasn't the right moment.

"I'm do-done living like this! My fur is not made for dishwashing!" Grim growled out, slumping a bit from his tiredness.

Jade frowned disapprovingly at the raccoon cat for barging in their meeting. "Grim. I'm not very impressed with employees skipping work in order to eavesdrop on people's conversations. Floyd, do the honors and throw him out."

"Alri~ight." The twin grinned, ready to squeeze the daylight out of the cat.

"Hold on a moment, you two." The twins halted and stayed put behind Azul.

Grim took the chance and ran to the ravenette, hiding inside her vest to feel more protected from the three evil males.

"Pearl, is it a deal?" Azul smiled, his eyes filled with excitement and desire, ushering the girl to sign the contract. He was dying to hear her say yes.

The ravenette closed her eyes, thinking to herself about the different routes she could take.

In the past, she would have sacrificed herself to help others from evil deeds, and this was currently a similar situation. However, this issue was not too drastic so the answer she was going to give would probably be for the best. A 'yes' would probably kill her.

And she was not going to sell her body so freely.

"Yumi." Jack whispered, hoping she would reject. He wouldn't know what to do if she submitted herself to the shady dorm leader. He would most likely go mad.

Good thing Grim agreed too because he offered something else, "Take Ramshackle!"

'Not bad! Better than selling your virginity.'

'You say it like I was going to do that in the first place.'

'But imagine the amount of money you could make if you did!'

"Wait, Yumi! That's a big disadvantage!" Jack exclaimed with worry. "Think this thoroughly."

Azul furrowed his brows. The offer to take her dorm was pretty good, but he wanted the girl. Mayumi was worth more than the broken-looking dorm.

Mayumi smiled and affectionately patted Grim. She regretted doing this, but it was better than selling herself or saying no. "I will put Ramshackle Dorm as collateral. I do not wish to give myself so freely to you. You'll have to earn it if you really want me."

Azul sighed, trying to hold back his big disappointment and resentment. He was so close to having her. But he still had something else in mind. "Hmm. I'll...accept it, but I have some conditions to fulfill this contract." His eyes darkened.

And Mayumi noticed.

She didn't like that look.

'That sounds unfair.'

'Reject it before he can say it.'

Before Azul could even speak, the girl shook her head, "State some other conditions. I will not comply with your original one." Mayumi firmly said.