S E V E N T Y - O N E

Start from the beginning

"Ginny Weasley," I replied coldly and truthfully. "You were wondering why I had a fucking concussion; it's because that ridiculous brother of hers knocked me off my feet for torturing her."

Draco's grey eyes widened, but he kept his composure.

"A Weasley?" She laughed. "The girl?"

"Yes, the one who's rumored to be snogging Potter himself, actually." I stated matter-of-factly.

I stared into her eyes. Her cold, chocolate brown ones staring back at me in manic.

"Liar." She seethed through her stained black teeth.

My lip curled and then an idea passed through my mind. "Oh yeah?"

Bellatrix nodded and crossed her arms impatiently.

I scoffed and turned to the forest, I crept slowly and quietly towards the cluster of tall trees and leaves.

My wand out in front of me, pointing it at the trees. I paused, hearing rustling.

I was flustered and furious. From Bellatrix not having faith in my abilities, to being out here for over an hour without any progress and finally, my boiling hatred for Hannah Abbott recoiled.

I felt my lip tremble with anger and my right hand clamp tighter around my wand. I was so ratted with fury, that my hand shook.

Then, I heard more rustling. I stopped and my eyes darted to the trees.

A radiant deer came trotting out, picking at the leaves.

I could feel the anger flooding me once more and screamed loudly. "Crucio!"

The deer looked stunned by the sudden shout but couldn't get away in time. The green light reflected in its big eyes and hit it aggressively in the chest.

It knocked to the floor, writhing on its back side.

I heard Bellatrix cackling behind me as I held the spell and made my way closer and closer to the tortured deer.

A loud, sharp, ear penetrating scream rang through my ears and it only took me a moment to realize that it was coming from the creature I was torturing.

It was breathing hard and wailing.

A smirk came upon my face and I pulled my wand upwards, unleashing the deer from the spell.

"Amazing!" Bellatrix squealed excitedly. "Now, kill it!"

I swallowed thickly. The words rang in my ears.

Kill it.

'It's just a deer' I thought.

I took a deep breath and pointed my wand back up at the creature. I'd be putting it out of it's misery.

My face scrunched up and I felt a thick sense of pressure.

Then I pulled it together.

I took a deep breath, hearing the deer whimper one last time.