His commanding voice had me quiet in seconds and staring at him with a pout. "Don't you dare give me that look youngling." He said with a rare teasing smile and pressed a gentle kiss to my head. "You had nothing to do with this and that's final."

"But I-"

"I will not allow you to blame yourself for such a chaotic situation. You are a victim like the rest of us."

"But-"

"Ah!"

"I-"

This time a large hand settled over my mouth, mumbling any further argument. "That's enough out of you. I refuse to allow you to blame yourself for Megatron's actions. You had nothing with this. Do you understand me?"

I winced under his stern optics and gave a quick nod.

He waited a few seconds before slowly removing his hand, allowing me to have the ability to speak again.

"There." He stroked my hair and placed another kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you daddy." I snuggled more into his chest, letting out a low whine when pain suddenly soared throughout my body.

I tried to not make it obvious but my dad quickly took notice of it and looked down at me in concern. "Are you alright?"

"I-I'm fine."

"Are you certain? You seem in distress." He sat up slightly and carefully readjusted me in a position that he hoped was comfortable for me.

"It's just-ow!" A stinging pain spread across my arms when I attempted to push myself up.

"Cease all movement." He instructed and changed my position again before swinging his legs over his berth and sitting up completely with me in his lap.

"What are you doing? I'm fine."

"You are not well."

I frantically searched my brain for another excuse. I didn't want him worrying."B-But-"

"Liza." He faced me with firm optics.

"But it only hurts when I move! Maybe if I don't-"

"No Liza. You are in pain and in need of medical attention."

"But I can-"

"End of discussion." With that, he stood to his feet with an arm under my legs to support my body against his chest and another across my back as he headed out the door.

"Where are we going?" I questioned though I already knew the answer.

"I am taking you to Ratchet." He answered simply.

I let out a huff and raised my head from the crook of his neck. "I can walk."

"We'll let Ratchet decide that."

"But I don't wanna be treated like this. Stop holding me like I'm a baby! I'm not a baby!" I whined pitifully and wiggled my legs that hung loosely around his hips.

"Put me down!" I demanded, trying not to cause more harm to myself as I tried to squirm out of his grasp.

"But you are my baby girl."