Tonks hadn't seemed to notice Athena's sudden change in mood, so she continued to speak, "He said we should be fine, no one would recognize us since I can change my appearance and you'll take a polyjuice." She says, turning around only to notice that Athena had paled, "Athena?" She asks, "Are you alright?"

The girl shook her head, swallowing the lump forming in her throat. "Erm, it's just, Fred, George, and I live in Diagon Ally." She says anxiously, "You said that death eaters have been infiltrating, what if those two get attacked at work?"

Tonks gave Athena a sympathetic smile, knowing that everyone had been feeling on edge since the war had been getting worse. "Athena," She said, "There isn't much I can tell you to make you feel better, this is, sadly, all part of the war. However, what I do know is, that those two are pretty smart, and I'm more than confident that they would be able to fight the death eaters off."

Athena smiled weakly at Tonks's words, and just in time, the two of them had arrived at their meeting room, only to be greeted by the one and only Alastor Moody.

"Finally!"

***

"You ready, Potter?" Moody asked, looking at the young girl- slightly expecting her to be panicking right now.

Athena gave the man a confident smile, "I'm ready, Where's the potion?" She asked.

Athena had been informed that in order to keep her identity sealed and safe from death eaters in the future, she would be required to take a polyjuice potion to hide her identity. She was given a pure-blood teenager who worked at Florean Fortescue's during summer, and it was fitting as the end of the school year had been nearing, and seemed to be unsuspicious, according to Moody and Tonks.

Tonks had also changed her appearance as well, replacing her brown hair with a bright silver. She also changed her eyes to a deep green and made her nose a different shape.

Moody handed Athena, the girl eyeing the drink- she had never had a polyjuice potion before. She knew Fred and George had, in order to prank Ron once during their third year and his first. She also knew that Ron, Harry, and Hermione had used it- and had a slight incident in their second year, but she was yet to use it.

The girl took a swig of the potion, a sour expression appearing on her face almost instantly. "It tastes like goblin piss," Athena remarks, making a crooked smile on Moody's face- which surprised Tonks, as the man smiling was a rare occasion.

"That's what I said," He said proudly, appearing to like Athena more than he expected himself to.

Slowly, Athena began to transform, her hair going from a wavy brown to straight and black- her hazel eyes turning into a piercing blue. She felt herself also grow slightly taller, going a few inches up.

After Athena was finally transformed, Moody looked over at the two girls, "Now remember-" However, he gets cut off by the Auror in training.

"Constant Vigilance! We know!"

***

"Oh!" Tonks gasped out, making Athena startle.

The two were supposed to lay low, only observing the two death eaters- not wanting to attract any attention to themselves, they had been instructed to only intervene if anyone's safety was being risked. 

"What is it?" Athena cried out in panic, looking over to the Metamorphmagus with worry, assuming something terrible had happened. "Look at the strawberries!" She cries out, "Every time Remus goes grocery shopping he forgets to get strawberries? Should I get them?" She asks, making Athena bite back a laugh.

"Tonks, we're on a mission." She reminds her, making Tonks slump. "Right, I forgot." She said sheepishly, leaving the array of bright red strawberries.

"Excuse me," A new voice says, making Athena and Tonks immediately straighten. "I couldn't help but notice you," The voice says to Athena.

Athena looks up, her eyes meeting the strangers. She held herself back from gasping as she looked into the familiar eyes. She knew this boy. His name was Ivan Rosier, he had gone to Hogwarts with Athena- Slytherin and Elliot knew him slightly. But, he had been in his fifth year when they were in their first, so it had been a long time since they had ever crossed paths.

The girl was shocked to see that he had become a death eater, the Rosiers were never too loyal to Voldemort, and from what she could remember- Ivan had always been fairly sweet, he had even helped her find the Arthimacy classroom once when she had first arrived at Hogwarts. 

That wasn't something a future death-eater would do. 

"And why is that?" Athena asked, speaking in such a pristine manner she almost sounded unrecognizable- and hoped she did.

Ivan chuckled, "Well, you're quite beautiful, Miss...?"--- "Selwyn." Athena responded, "Nedra Selwyn."

The man looked relieved upon hearing her last name, Athena was sure that it was due to the Selywns being apart of the Sacred 28. "Ah, you're from the Selwyn family, I knew you looked familiar." He said, "Although, you didn't attend Hogwarts? Correct? I'm sure I would have remembered a pretty face like you."

Athena had to hold herself back from looking disgusted, wishing more than ever that Fred was with her right now.

"You're right," Athena said- trying not to sound too bitter, "I attend Beauxbatons." She continued.

Athena wasn't sure if what she was saying was true. Moody had not given many details about Nedra. They weren't supposed to interact with anyone, and Athena was worried the longer she spoke the more likely she was to blow not only her but Tonks' cover.

Ivan opened his mouth to speak once again, but Athena put her hand up, "I must apologize. My friend and I need to get going, I'll see you soon, Rosier." She said, Tonks, squeaking slightly as Ivan had never revealed himself to Athena.

The man chuckled darkly, clutching his wand at Athena's mess up, "How did you know my name?" He asked.

Thinking on her feet, Athena responded quickly, "It was clear to me you're a Rosier. Those stunning blue eyes gave it away." She answered flirtatiously, hoping if she sounded sultry enough he would leave it alone.

Thankfully, Ivan did. Shooting her a quick wink and walking away, making both Tonks and Athena sigh in relief.

"Finally you stopped with that ridiculous flirting," The other death eater, the one who had been with Ivan, said. "We must get going, the dark lord needs us- tonight is when it's happening." 

***

When Athena and Tonks had arrived at the Ministry of Magic, the two wasted no time rushing to Moody, eager to share the vital information given to them.

"Moody!" Athena cried out, heading towards the man. "Something is going on with the death eaters! It's happening tonight- we don't know what it is." Tonks said, making Moody gulp, although not react.

Athena furrowed her eyebrows, confused as to why the man had no reaction. "Shouldn't we be doing something?" She asked, "It didn't sound good! And knowing that it involves You-Know-Who, then it definitely isn't!" She exclaimed, Moody, looked up.

"You're right, Potter. But unfortunately, Rosier failed to be accurate with the time, it's not happening at night, it's happening right now." He admitted. "We're rounding up the Order, Hogwarts is being attacked. 

***

A/N: The gif above is supposed to be what Athena looked like under the Poly juice, not entirely, but the closest thing I could find to what I imagined. 

Also, I'm so sorry for taking so long to update! I've been having a slight writer's block and I haven't been feeling so great. I don't want to promise anything regarding the next chapter, I would like it to be out within next week, but it might take longer, or it might take less. It all depends on when I have inspiration, sorry :(