A showcase with @Cherrywile, author of Rain

1 what inspired the idea of your story? 

A lot of things actually. It's like a bunch of things all around me in a masterpiece. The main inspiration is people who I talked to.

 2 what was something you struggled with for your story ?

To get the scenes. To be honest I overdue the settings and I just have to keep on editing it.

 3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers?

*Smiles* Honestly I thought it would be lost in the sea. Surprisingly that I reader found it and told me that it's awesome.

 4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

The thing I enjoy the most is writing the character Rain. She brings a smile to my face every time I read it over.

 5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series?

I was thinking about it for a while. I didn't want it to drag so it's a stand-alone novel.

 6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I would like them to take the experience and journey of Rain also the moral of the story.

 7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

I would advise you to sit in a nice comfortable seat with music playing in the background. That works for me.:)

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

The character shares a lot about me. The weird pet names, the bluntness. I could go on but sadly she doesn't look like me.

 9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers? 

when i update quickly

10 do you have any future projects?

I have a lot of future projects. As they say, too many things to write but little time to write.