A showcase with @faychaaaa, author of Mr.Right

What inspired the idea of your story?

 What inspired the idea of my story was my weird dreams, the relationships I see in reality, and partially were my experiences. Just basically those. :)

 2. What was something you struggled with for your story?

 Now, for this, it would just be writer's block!!! All the ideas and supposed scenarios are collected inside my head yet, I find it hard to put them into words like I am not able to put it creatively where my readers would love it. 

3. What has been the overall response to your story from your readers? 

As for the responses, this story has just been recently published and it is still on going but, they said that, the protagonist in my story is stunning, they'd support me all throughout the making of this story until it ends, the story is well-written and catchy, it's relatable, it thrilled them, and it made them wanting to know what's going to happen next.

4 . What did you enjoy writing most of your story? 

I wouldn't make this long as what I've enjoyed writing most of my story were making readers feel like they're inside the portal of where my story and world is, and wondering if various facial expressions are plastered on their faces. It brings satisfaction to my soul and it allows me to be motivated to write more for them. 

5. Is your story a stand-alone novel or a piece of a series

This story is a stand-alone novel. :) 

6. What would you like your readers to take away from your story? 

I don't want much but, what I would like my readers to take away from my story are the lessons, the urge to act upon something that signs danger or the opposite, the truth, encouragement to live their lives differently, and just that specific something that'll make them remember me because I have touched their minds and souls.

7. What's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer when it comes to focusing on their story? 

Just dear, write what you love, not what you think you should love and they should love. And it's also okay to lose yourself once in a while to find your mind and soul at peace so you could make up a story that'll be what you'll be happy of because you were focused.

8. Does your main character share any similarities to yourself

Yup, there is. Not much but, yes. :)

9. What's something you believe would draw in new readers

I believe the something that would draw in new readers is a catchy introduction that'll make them wanting for more. Plus, I bet it is also hospitality hehe. I've been very polite to all my followers, readers, voters and commentators, that they will just gladly read all my works even though they just have recently followed me. :)

10 Do you have future projects?

Yup, I do!!! I actually still have 6 in my pending lists. Since I'm a Filipino, I decided to make 2 stories for them which uses Tagalog-English languages; I also decided to make 1 thrilling story; there's also another romance story which I bet would be not much of a romance story, I don't know hahaha; and the other 2 are fan fiction stories.