A showcase with @evo_eevee, author of Grendilton

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

I read after and didn't like it. So I wrote my own book. My inspirations are from anime such as my hero academia, video games such as final fantasy and Harry Potter. My writing style is like HP Lovecraft and similar to mortal engines (forgot the authors name)

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

I struggle with tense and commas haha and keeping this balance between showing and telling, sometimes I feel as if I do one or the other.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I enjoyed a lot. From all the action to the lovey dovey scenes. But I think my favourite is seeing my two protagonist blossom and forming this relationship after just constantly battling against one another's differences.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

I'm not too sure lol but I have a few readers who just love macey and Connor haha and the character development stretched out throughout the book.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

There is seven books. Book one is almost complete and book two has the outline almost done. All of them have titles haha

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I want people to read my book and realize that...

 -Nobody is born evil, they're just seen as a hero from a different perspective.

-anxiety can affect those with the biggest smiles and the loudest laugh

-just because one person hurt you, doesn't mean everyone is going to.

7 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Macey is basically me. She's sarcastic, funny and eats too much. And at the same time, I'm reflecting my weakness though her such as her anxiety to be something amazing.

what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

The cover haha I hope it's the action. Or the world building. I dunno lol

9 do you have any future projects?

I have many. Just not enough time. But now I do haha