A showcase with @noodles786, author of Emily Lee Three Day Mystery

1 what inspired the idea of your story? 

I have always been a person who thrives on adrenaline and moments that appear in the spur of chaos yet alas i did not always encounter opportunities to fulfill these desires so alot of the book is based on events that i would like to experience.

2 what was something you struggled with for your story

I mostly found it challenging to find a considerable amount of time to write with my schooling and projects, assignments etc..

3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers? 

To this date I am so astounded that my book was loved by everyone that read it so far. Alot of my fans give my book shoutouts and reviews which I am forever grateful for. My book was elected for the ETS book quiz which is an accomplishment that is all thanks to my readers.

4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story? 

I personally enjoyed the burst of energy and action that flowed through my veins throughout writing my book . I loved the fact that my book took numerous plot twists that I was not even aware of when I began writing .

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series?

My story is part of a series which I am still amid writing.

 6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I would like to convey the message that sometimes in life something seems impossible, but really with passion and determination, your capabilities know no bounds. You never too young to make a difference

 7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

I always emphasize on the great importance of description in your writing. Majority of your story, you are describing things , be it emotions experienced by characters, the setting of a particular scene or even flashbacks or dreams in the story. Always describe it just like you imagine it. 

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

Yes, Emily and I have a few similar traits such as being charismatic and spontaneous. She also has an interest in fighting and always keeps a positive mindset dispite the several hardships she is experiencing. I tried to keep our similarities to a bare minimum as I wanted to challenge my limits by writing about someone with a contrasting personality than myself .

9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers? 

An attractive cover, alluring synopsis and fantastic, reliable reviews.

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes I intend completing my series and blog