A showcase with @kkimberlyn, author of King

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

I was actually writing a completely different story and Kairo King was a character in it. As I was writing him and his backstory my imagination just kind of took over and went wild so I went with it.

 2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story? 

I don't plan out my stories and so sometimes I just struggle with forming the next idea. I always go back and forth on ideas and which one is better and such.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

Kairo, his character is extremely important to me and holds a special place in my heart.

 4 what's the overall response of your story from your writers?

Overall it's been good. I've had a few people that didn't like my extensive descriptions but most people loved them, as do I.

 5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series?

More than likely it will be a standalone story. I have debated making it into a series of sorts but it wouldn't have Kairo as an MC. He would more than likely just be a supporting character.

 6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

Love can be deterred by fear but love also brings you home again. Love is absolutely NOT easy. You can love someone with every fiber of your being and run from them because you're scared of who YOU are and believe that you're not good enough for them. It's work and if you're not prepared to work for it then you don't need to be wasting anyone's time.

 7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story? 

Take pride in your stories. It's something that I honestly still struggle with but I'm blessed enough to have found a few friends within the writing community that are my shining lights. It's important that you love what you've done.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Absolutely, 100%

 9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

I tried to make it different when it came to the mate bond. I also like to think my characters are fun to read about.

 10 do you have any future projects?

I do. I had a story I was working on for the ONC before some stuff happened in my personal life. I am going to continue working on it though. I have another general fiction story I'm working on and then I've got another Werewolf story floating around in my head. We'll see how it all goes.