A showcase with @thearcherqueen_, author of Lost

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

Believe it or not, when I first started writing which is at the age of 13, I never thought of a story line or plot I started writing. I started writing because when I read my very first book "Was I just a bet?" On wattpad by @-ignited, I grew will of writing suddenly because when someone of my age or so could write so beautifully and gather so many readers why can't I? And when I wrote my first chapter I didn't know where it would take me, then I kind of updated 15 chapters from childhood of my main character "Ahana" whilst I was busy thinking of writing her love story I received a message from my friend and the protagonists love has the name of my friend and the character turned out to be so strong that it gave my book a new direction.But of course thanks to  @-ignited, because had I not read her, maybe I'd have never decided to write.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

I struggled the most with choosing the names of my characters :P

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

the response is always great whenever I'm on wattpad and keep updating, so they are a very big reason I continue to write. I would be lying if I do not accept that after a time I never wanted to write because being a student it was hectic to study and write, but my readers have been constant and they kept on messaging me for the updates and they are the reason I could even complete my book.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

The character of protanginst's love , because the character is just beautiful as in every girls first choice haha. Of course I wrote it from my point that how should a person be like. Though whole of my book have been fun to write but I would get bored at times, but whenever it was about writing his character it was always an awesome experience to write about the dream guy. :P

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

For now I haven't started writing any sequel of it as I'm still busy reducing the errors but since my readers have requested me to give a romance novel about the love story of Ahana and Ashutosh (protanginst's) love. So let's see if I'd be able to because I am actually not good at writing romance.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

Readers must understand that a person's life not only have good things within itself and that even the worse of thing don't last forever and you need to go with the flow. You might have taken a lot of things the other way round but they might not be as bad as it seemed.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

About an advice to the writers, I would want to tell them that they must believe in themselves and may you gather or maybe you wouldn't gather as many readers, you shouldn't stop writing. Because it is never that your story is not a wonderful write up but just that the right slot of reader might not have found your story and the ones who have might not have captured the beauty behind your words. And all the writers, just close your eyes talk to yourself sometimes and don't worry about being judged because the world will judge no matter what.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Ahana, is so much like me . She is talkative, overexcited a lot of time, straight forward due to which a lot of people call her a bitch but is saying what you feel says you're a bitch?As she was my first character so I decided to relate her to myself as it would give so much write about her, she is an extrovert as I am, not a girly thing at all and then she posses talents like drawing and basketball as me. Inspite of so many similar things, she is a different girl and a very good character who gave my readers an experience to enjoy

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

About drawing something in my new readers is I don't manage to think about completely because it depends on person to person what they would like to take within themselves.

10 do you have any future projects?

Well as I have mentioned earlier my writers asked me to write a romance novel so yes maybe.