A showcase with @Berrylove91, author of To Love Again?

1 what inspired the idea of your story

It was partly inspired by my own experiences, and the experiences of people around me.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story? 

I could say everything. Every detail I added to my story was painstakingly thought through and I had to take on the traits of the characters in my story, double check with a different number of people on the reactions of my characters and their actions

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

Every scene where the main female character is badass.

 4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

They say it's interesting; that they would like to know what's gonna happen next.

 5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

a stand alone novel

 6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I hope they realise that they are so much more than everything else that's putting them down. That clinging to your past only mars up your present.

 7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

No matter what anyone says, your story is a beautiful work of art. Don't quit writing because of someone's negativity. Just pick out what's positive or helpful to you, and work on your craft, polish your skill and keep getting better.

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

She shares a lot of similarities, hahaha, and some of her scenes, are taken out of my real life experiences.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

It's definitely unique; I can't go into details as I would give away spoilers.

 10 do you have any future projects?

I do, but for now I'm only focused on getting this one done.