A showcase with @Mysterious_Diaries, author of Imagination power|| Book 1

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

Actually, I can say it is just my thoughts which I got, because, there is nothing, particularly I saw or I faced to write something like this, it's usually I want to write something which is out of the world, not practically possible.

 2 what was something you struggled with for your story ?

In the starting, I wrote, what I got in my mind without any conclusions, which was really making the story grab the attention of the readers, but giving the reasons behind the things I wrote made me struggle for valid reasoning and making it more interesting.

 3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers?

Till now, I can thank my readers as I got more than a positive response I have even thought about and the curiosity of my readers for the next chapters make it best for my writings

 4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

Writing the twists, which I'll be sure that will fill the readers with more curiosity towards my stories.

 5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series?

It's a series of 3 parts.

 6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story? 

 It's imagination story, so it's just for Enjoyment, but I have also shown that obsessions are not good for anything, it can result in very bad versions.

7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

The first thing I would like to tell that when you are writing the story you have to think out of the box, always they need to oppose the mind of the readers, which will increase the reader's curiosity and help them to build more interest in the story.

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Actually, I have 2 main characters, I don't think so, they have any similarities to me.

 9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers? 

Yeah, I think maybe trust issues.

10 do you have any future projects?

Maybe, I have not yet decided about my future project till now