A showcase with @Chlosummerour, author of Frozen Strawberries

1 what inspired the idea of your story? 

I've always felt like I have been apart of a different era, mostly the Victorian Era, so I felt like I needed to show people what I see in my mind and how others might have felt in that time period as well.

2 what was something you struggled with for your story ? 

I struggle with the theme, where the story is leading to, and how many times I will be able to post.

3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers?

Mainly, I get positive comments and compliments at how my writing fits the era. But I do sometimes get suggestions, which are very helpful too!

 4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story? 

I enjoy feeling in the moment when writing. Like I'm actually there. Sometimes I forget where I am haha

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series?

It's my first piece, so stand-alone. But maybe in the future, if others tend to like it, then I might find a way to make a sequel.

 6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story? 

I would them to take and recognize how in such a wistfulness period, people take the best look at the world around them.

7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

Probably, jotting down a timeline or just bullet points for key events and minor details. I struggle with it too, so those really help me as well.

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Yes, often, I do look at the world very badly and judgmentally, when I shouldn't and how I do look back in the past a lot, not really wanting to look that ahead into the future.

 9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers? 

Maybe some scandals and a lot of unrequited love.

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes, I am working on a project, which takes place in the 1930s, and how "nice" life was, but soon something major happens. So stay toon for that :)