A showcase with @Winterlove63, author of His Princess Her Prince

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

I always wanted to write and I reached a point in my life where I wanted to tell people my story, my voice. I guess getting Wattpad at that point was like a cherry to me.

 2 what was something you struggled constructing with your story?

Trying to keep the touch of reality alongside making it entertaining.

 3 what has been the overall response of your story from your readers? 

the readers that I have all loved my book and they've always encouraged me to go on whenever I'm stuck :) They are really amazing.

4 what did you enjoy writing most about your story? 

I loved writing the funny scenes amongst Adrien, Amaya and Jared. Of course I also loved writing about Christian and Amaya (c'mon they are my babies!)

5 is your story a stand alone novel or part of a series? 

Currently it's standalone and I do not have any plans of making it a series.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

Be strong, never think that it's the end of the world. You've got yourself!

 7 what advice would you provide to other writers, when it comes to focusing on their story?

Don't let negative criticism get to you . Use it as a step forward in your writing journey rather than stopping you from doing what you love the most.

 8 does the main character share any similarities with yourself?

Yes. Amaya is basically me I've just added a few more characteristics to her to make her more entertaining than me.

 9 what is something of your story, you believe would draw in new readers? 

'His Princess Her Prince' talks about what we face as teens on a daily basis and how the MC fights back, grows stronger, I believe, that's something which would attract new readers. Plus it focuses on "Perfections lies in Imperfections"

10 do you have any other future projects?

Yes, I do have another project that I want to work on after I'm done with 'His Princess Her Prince' :)