a showcase with @authorempire, author of Lunar Wars

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

I started this story because I was actually crazy about werewolves and wanted to change something about the idea about them commonly expressed by most writers.

 2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

Vocabulary. Yes, it was a major problem as I had to find the right words to give the right message and description to avoid my readers getting imaginations other than what I mean.

 3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

The parts where I introduced new phenomenons, creatures, objects or challenges as this is what keeps readers glued to the book.

 4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

I have received an encouraging number of reads and votes, not to mention the sweet comments from my readers.

 5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ? 

My story, Lunar Wars is a piece of a series. Specifically, the first book in a series called the Lunar chronicles

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

That everything about werewolves are not just the heat period, mating, marking and other common descriptions but they can be manipulated depending on the author's level of imagination. Also, they should avoid excessive crave for power as it can lead to destruction.

 7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

Writers should allow their stories to mirror reality and not allow their personalities get in the way they convey the message in their stories.

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself? 

Yes, Vanessa is someone whose emotions have a large influence in the way she behaves and so am I and just as she does, I have a royal background

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

The uniqness and also it has a little bit of almost everything, from mysteries to aliens, demons, betrayal, struggle for power, deception, epic battles, romance and a lot more.

 10 do you have any future projects?

Yes, I'm planning on writing another series after completing this one, it's a fantasy story in an ancient setting. I also plan on writing a science fiction and I'm in slow writing of a short story.