A showcase with @beautifulandmystery, author of The thirty days sex challenge

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

A Korean movie titled Unmatchables or something of the sort.

2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

The plot development. When I got to chapter 6 I lost inspiration. I couldn't decide where to go from there that I abandoned it for over three months, but I was able to pick it up early last year and completed it in October 2019.

3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?
I enjoyed the developing love between Lee and Chris. It wasn't rushed.

4 what's the overall response of your story from your writers?

I am so surprised that it gained so much reads, votes and comments within a short time. They love it.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

It was supposed to be a series, but I changed my mind and made it a standalone. I can't say if it will be in the future though.

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I want them to understand that honesty, patience, trust and endurance is really important in every relationship. Also, you can love again, don't be put down by your past disappointment.

7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

Follow your heart. Don't let people dictate what to write or you will loose motivation for that story. Just do what you love regardless of the end result.

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Beverly Ross (Chris's mother) is a peacemaker and she is so accepting. I have that trait.

9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

The bond Lee and Chris share. 

10 do you have any future projects?

Yes. It's already ongoing. It is a part of a series but can be read as a standalone. The title is: VOULOIR (want) and it a suspense filled romance with a bit of kink.

 The title is: VOULOIR (want) and it a suspense filled romance with a bit of kink