A showcase with @Kramer22x, author of Barnania and the Twisted Tales

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

The main inspiration of my book is my friends as most of the characters in the story are names of my beloved friends in junior high. The main idea came out from our squad name, Barnania, which rooted from barn animals.

2 what was something you struggled with for your story ?

The thing I really struggled for was how to end the story. I have drafted everything, but I couldn't find the right words to finally end the story.

3 what has been the overall response to your story from your readers?

One of my friends said that the book is intriguing. Some readers find it well written, the words are sophisticated and exquisitely chosen but it is undeniable that there are grammatical errors and stuff.

4 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

The part which I enjoyed writing was the Rusalki part coz I did really spend time reading a mythology book about that.

5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series?

It's a stand alone, my plan of adding it a sequel would never be happening since I still have loads of stuff to write

6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I don't know really. I have spent many times completing each chapters and parts and I will be taking a part from my story? Isn't it unjustifiable?

7 what's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer, when it comes to focusing on their story?

Draft the succeeding chapters and read for references

8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

Walter Dan's interests in anime.

9 what's something you believe would draw in new readers?

if they want breathtaking adventure to read, then they should try my book.

10 do you have any future projects?

I have. I'm currently writing an adventure novel and a poetry book