A showcase with @Sumit512, author of The Blue Voice series

1 ) What inspired me for the story? 

 Totally its the inefficiency of the horror movies in today's world that actually triggered this inside me. I felt there was something missing, so I took a step forward to fill that hole. 

2) What was something you struggled for your story? 

I had a hard time to get people read this. Even arranging all events sequentially was a headache, but i piled it up all at once. I hope the readers enjoy my sequencing as it is not bounded, and i made sure everything was wrapped up. 

3) What is your overall response from readers? 

 The people who read the full thing at one shot really appreciated it, although they commented in the grammatical errors since i am weak in English, but i tried my best to remove all inefficiencies and provide readers what they really want. 

4) What did you enjoy writing the most of your story? 

To be honest i really enjoyed writing about medieval history, ancient history, blending with Egyptian history and everything else. I really enjoyed researching in that field, and writing about it was also very much exciting. 

5) Is your novel stand alone or a piece of a series? 

 It is a piece of a series. It is a 4 story arc, directly interlinked with each other. Basically a big plot divided into 4. So readers have to read the previous works to get to this part, i am trying to do my best, although i am still in 2nd installment. 

6) What would you like t readers to take away from your story? 

 Look, your reality isn't what you think. there might be more happening out there we dont know about, so we must value what we have and always live in present moment rather than worry about the past or future, every moment counts. YOLO. 

7) What's a piece of advice you would provide to another writer when it comes to focusing their stories? 

I am new in this field, so i dont really know, but i believe that writers must target the audience while writing the novel rather than the storyline.

8) Does your main character have similarities to yourself? 

 Since its my very first novel, i didn't take any risk, so i caste myself as the main character, since i would be able to write about it properly. But from next time, it will be a virtual character

 9) What's something you believe would draw in new readers?

 the perfect blend of horror, romance, mystery, thrill, murder, can hardly be found, as far as i know. my novel provides everything a youngster seeks today. So i believe it will definitely draw their attention 

10) Do you have any future projects? 

 yes, after the 4 story arc of the BLUE VOICE, i am planning to write a dystopian arc, some sort of TRANSFORMERS, but not actually, i am surely planning something like that